threats

Jermaine on the side

Jamal POV...
I woke up to a beautiful Nichole still sleep in my arms. I smiled and kissed her for head making her wake up. Morning she said. Goodmornin baby. She yawned and i got up. Were u going she asked. We need to pick up Jermaine I said. Fr I miss my son she said. She got up and went in the restroom. I went in there too and we washed our face and brushed our teeth I put on some black true religious jeans with a long white plain shirt and my Tim's. Nichole out on some light skinny jeans and a light blue long sleeve shirt with her light blue toms. Her hair was in a high ponytale with some pink lip gloss. We grabbed our phone and she grabbed her purse and we was out the door.

at tani house

Nichole POV...
when we got to tani house I jumped out the truck cuz he drove his truck today. I ran to the door and knocked. When tani answered I ran inside to see Jermaine sitting down he had on the same thing as jb but he had on a scarf too cuz it is cold outside but not like ice cold since it's close to Christmas . Christmas is in 3months. He smiled when he saw me and screamed mommy reaching for me with the oil teeth he got in his mouth. I smiled and liked him up I miss u stinka he laughed and reached for jb when he walked in the door. Dada he screamed. I smiled and gave Jermaine to jb. Jermaine wanted to get down cuz he was reaching for the ground so jb put him down Jermaine crawled to the couch and stood up while holding the couch. I smiled and kept watching him jb was watching too. Jermaine started walking while holding the couch then he let go and walked to me I cheezed real hard and screamed he walked I held my hands out and picked him up off the ground spinning him around jb was happy too. I out Jermaine down and he walked to jb he walk funny but that's cuz he's a baby. Jb scooped him up off the ground and smiled lil man u can walk now jb said looking at jermaine he laughed. I picked kaleb up and he smiled hey u miss tt I asked. He nodded and squeezed my cheaks. I laughed and he did too I'm gonna go but I love u and b good or u no. He nodded and I put him down. He ran to Brandon who was just entering the house. Hey I said giving him a hug hay he said. Jb dapped him up. I saw Brandon pick up kaleb and asked him if he been good. He nodded and Brandon gave him some candy and put him down. Jb picked kaleb us and threw him in the sky then he caught him and put him down. I laughed let's go babe. I said. We said our goodbyes then left we didn't pick Jermaine up cuz he could walk I just held his hand. Jermaine picked Jermaine up and put him in his car seat. I got in the truck and so did jb let's go eat I'm starving I said. U wanna go to ihop jb asked yea I responded. We pulled up at ihop and I put on my white scarf my neck was to cold. I got out the truck and took Jermaine out the truck. Jb picked Jermaine up and held my hand. When we got in ihop it was normal no messy bitches it was just a normal waitress who was trying to move fast. I ordered 4 pancakes eggs Bacon grits and sausage. And I ordered Jermaine some sausage and a pancake with some orange juice I wanted some apple juice and jb ordered 2 pancakes grits eggs Bacon and sausage with a coke. The waitress left and I looked at Jermaine to see him standing on the seat I smiled and took out my phone. I took a picture of Jermaine and put it on my instagram saying my baby looking fresh he just learned how to walk. I got 40 comments and 500 likes in 10minutes. I put my phone up when the food came and put a napkin over Jermaine so he won't get dirty. I put his food in front of him and opened his apple juice he ate his food while me and jb ate ours.
After we all finish eating we paid then left. I looked in the back seat to see Jermaine sleeping I smiled. Babe let's stop by Brianna house I asked jb aight he said.

At Brianna house.

I got out the car and jb grabbed a sleeping Jermaine. Jermaine was sleep on jb shoulder. I knocked on the door and Rome answered it I gave him a hug then went inside to see Brianna watching tv with shayle laying down on the couch with a pink blanket under her. I gave Brianna a hug then I picked up shayle omg she is tooooo cute I kissed her on her cheak then I put her down. I heard jb and Rome talking and I didn't hear Jermaine so he must still be sleeping. Girl we're is my handsom nephew Brianna asked girl he sleep jb got him I responded. So how u been girl is being a parent hard I asked girl yes she said. I looked at her finger and I noticed a big shinny rock on it I screamed and she laughed girl tell me how I asked well the other day he took me out and he proposed at the beach I laughed girl that's nice I said. After hours of talking I was ready to go. Well girl let me go home I'm tired I said OK girl goodnight b careful Brianna said. I got up and went to find jb in the game room. Baby I'm ready to go I said alright imma hit u up later he said dapping Rome up. He got up and picked a sleeping Jermaine up. He took my hand and we left.