✌a trip to brianna✌

Kaleb on the side

2moths later.

Nichole POV...
well Brianna is having a girl and she is now 6months pregnant aliyah is 2months pregnant and so am I tani is still tani my Bitch well our Bitch the boys been good my baby is 8monthz now he can now use sippy cups reach for people and crawl.and also hold himself up. Right now I'm putting on my clothes so I can go to Brianna house with her big ass she getting big and I only have a small baby bump. I been to the doctor and she said my baby is healthy just don't wear tight clothes and no heels. I out on my high low green dress and my green sandals. Jb!! I yelled. He came to the restroom we're I was and looked at me can u flatiron my hair please. Really nigga he asked. Please I will give u 20dollars I said. Were the flatiron at he asked looking around. Right here in front of me plug it up turn it on grab a small piece of my hair start from the top then hold it and keep going to the bottom I said. OK he said. After 3burns in his finger and 1hr he was done. I put my hair in a high bun and put a green band around it. I put in some clear glossy lip gloss and and was gonna walk out the door. Were my 20 dollars at jb asked walking up to me. Yea about that I'm not giving u twenty dollars I said. Yes u is he said looking serious. Fine I said reaching in my bra and grabbing twenty dollars. I love u he said. I love u too bastard I said. I walked out the house and got in my car. Jermaine is at my momma house cause she wanted to keep him now that she back from new York but she just visiting she had got a hotel cuz she didn't want to stay with me and jb. When I pulled up at Brianna house this fat bitch was wobbling towards my car. I laughed bitch are u OK I asked. Girl yes this baby finna make me go loco. I laughed we're aliyah and tani I asked. Girl they finna pull up right when she said that I seen tani car. I guess aliyah and tani rode together. They got out the car and ran to us. Bitch we're my baby at tani asked. U mean my baby and he at my moms house I'm finna go get him now I said. I wanna come tani said holding kaleb OK I said. I wanna stay hear with brianna cuz this Bitch might fall down the stairs I aliyah said. But h I can we my feet hoe Brianna said tying to see her feet I laughed and got back in my car. Imma come back later when I get my son I said. Tani got in the car and buckled her seat belt. Its cool but kinda hot outside today it's not gone stay hot it's finna get cold. So Bitch how kaleb been I asked. Girl he been good u no that's my baby she said looking in the back seat we're there was a wide awake kaleb. We talked some more until we pulled up at my momma hotel. U coming in I asked no but tell Ms braxton I said hey I love her and I miss her cooking she said. I laughed and closed the door. When I got to my momma floor I knocked on the door and she let me in. We talked for a while then I took a Sleeping Jermaine carseat and walked out the hotel I love u momma I said and kissed her cheak. I love u too baby doll tell jb I said hello she said. I nodded and walked back to my car with a sleeping jermaines car seat. I buckle his car seat up and got in the car. Bitch he sleep so don't wake my baby up I told tani. But I miss him she said folding her arms. I no he missed u too but he sleep I said. OK she said. I turned on the radio and you are my rock by Beyonce came on. I turned it up but not to loud cuz the baby's in the back sleep. U hungry I asked tani yea let's go to MacDonald's.she said. OK call the girls I said. After being on the phone with them for five minutes she hung up all of us want chicken nuggets she said. OK I replied. So imma get 2 twenty piece chicken nuggets and everybody a small sprit cuz I no y'all like sprit imma also get 6 cookies I said to tani OK she replied. We pulled up at MacDonald's and I told the people what I wanted. I payed then got my food. I had tsni check to see if everything was there and it was. We finally arrived back at brianna house and aliyah came outside to help us she grabbed the food and I grabbed my baby car seat while tani grabbed hers. We went in the house and I took my baby out his car seat and put him on the couch and tani did the same.it was just us since the boys went to the trap.we all sat at the island and ate our food.when I finished my food my baby woke up.I didn't grab him cause I new tani was gone do it. After she did the most I took Jermaine from her and feed him his cookie I bought.he only got lie 4 teeth so I had to make sure it was really soft. After I feed him his cookie I gave him back to tani. Then tani baby woke up and she sat Jermaine on the floor he crawled everywhere knocking Shit down I was gonna wipe his ass..I gave him a pop on his hand and he started crying. No yo dadd need to come get u. I called jb and he answered on 2nd ring.

Jamal: yea bae

Me: come get yo son I piped him cuz he keep mocking Shit down.

Jamal: alright here I come.
Click

He gone be mad I hit him but his bad ass shouldn't have been bad. Bitch he gone get u Brianna said. Girl boo I said picking up Jermaine. U no mommy love u still u just don't do bad stuff I said talking to Jermaine. He latex his head on my shoulders.aww it's OK mommas baby I said patting his back. Then in walked jb Brandon Derick and Rome. Y u hit my son jb said looking hella pissed. He was being bad I said. He took Jermaine from me and Jermaine instantly got happy he smiled with his 4 teeth. She hit u jb said talking to Jermaine like he can talk back. I laughed and turnt around. Y'all can leave now go goodbye get the he'll out for we beat the Shit out of y'all brianna said. They smacked they lips. Brandon grabbed kaleb and jb grabbed Jermaine car seat and dipar bag. I stood on my tippytoes and kissed Jermaine on the mouth and he giggled. Then I stood on my tippy toes higher and kissed jb lips. Bye my baby's I said walking them to the door. I heard Jermaine making noise that sounded like bye and I smiled. After the boys left me and the girls talked and watched movies all day. It was a good day to b chillaxing....