Chap. 1

Max's pov.

Sitting down in my quaint little office. My phone rings making jump. Shaking off the nervous and negative feelings. I pick it up slowly. "Hello this is Design and Tech. Max speaking how can I help you?" Hearing breathing on the phone I shiver. Knowing it's him I take a deep breath. "Hey little brother I just wanted to check on you." Clutching my hand to my mouth, I bite back a sob. "Please Jacob just leave me alone. I swear I said I wouldn't tell anyone." Sighing he tsk's me through the line. "Well of course I mean you don't want that to get out. Brothers fornicate with one another. Sounds kind of kinky I like it." Swiping my tears away I wipe my nose with my sleeve. "Okay just please don't call anymore." Chuckling he hangs up the phone. Setting the receiver down I let out a breath. Hearing the door creak open my head pops up. "Hey boss sa-, are you okay?" Smiling sheepishly I wince for effect. "Yes splendid I just stomped my toe." Laughing Kayla my PA rolls her eyes. "Now that you mentioned it you are very clumsy."

Rolling my eyes I giggle at her. "Well anyway boss said that she wants those designs." Looking bug eyed at her I open, and close my mouth like a fish. "What I just started on them. Besides I have the rough drafts finished." Going through my compartments I grab the file. "What's these for anyway. I understand that it's for a group. But what kind of group?" Smirking she walks over to me. "Well I seen one of the men, and let me just say sexyyy!" She whisper yells making me chuckle warily. Giving me a curious look she opens her mouth. "Hey I never seen you with a man. So next time when one comes you need to look great. Which should be tomorrow." Jumping up out of my chair I hold my hands out. "No no it's okay I don't need a man. I'm fine by myself!" Looking amused she lifts her hands. "Okay I get it I just wanted to help. God knows how long its been since you got laid."

Wincing I sit back down in my chair. Taking a pen out I act like I'm writing something. "Well is that all that you need?" Sensing the change of mood she nods her head. Stepping out of the door she looks back at me. Smiling so that she knows I'm not mad she smiles back. Closing the door behind her with a soft thump. I slam my head down on the desk.

-----------------------------------------

Stepping through my apartment door. I'm suddenly pull and pushed against the wall. "Hey little brother did you miss me?" Shaking I shake my head 'no'. Chuckling he kisses down my neck. "Please Jacob stop don't do this." I whisper trying to get his big body from my small one. Getting a surge of courage I stomp down on his foot. Yelping he drops his arms from around me. Bolting to the door I unlock it with shaking hands. "No the fuck you don't!" Pulling me back by my collar I fall backwards. "Help me please!" I scream out into the building hallway. Straddling my tiny waist he smacks me hard across the face. "Now I'm going to get what I want!" He yells while holding my jaw. Sobbing I shake my head side to side. Putting his forearm on my throat I choke, and gasp for much need air. (Rape:( )

Yanking my pants down I try to fight. Twisting I'm able to get away. Scrambling I make it to my knees. Crying everything appears blurry. Feeling myself get pulled down, I'm dragged back. "Please Jacob you don't have to do this." Looking down at me with crazed eyes he frown. "I.... I love you and you felt so good last time. I know you love me too right?" Looking down at me I nod and scoot away. "I...I do but not in t-." Screaming he grabs me by my legs. Drawing me up to his body he pins me down. "Shut up you do love me!" Yanking his pants down I fight even harder.

Punching me in the face I see black dots. Holding my head it lolls side to side. Ripping my boxers off he pushes inside of me. Screaming out in pain I grab fistfuls of carpet. "Jacob...stop please." I whisper brokenly to deaf ears. Continuing he picks up his pace. Giving up I just lay there. Not trying to fight it at all. I just wish to black out like I did the first time he's done this. I bet you're wondering why I didn't tell anyone or fight him off. Well for one I was young. He made it seem like I was the one at fault. If I was to tell I would get in trouble. Over the years he started to threaten me. I being five foot exactly I couldn't fight off his bigger stature. I went on complete auto pilot. I didn't acknowledge when the police finally came. Or the embarrassment of him being inside of me when they did. Nothing I felt nothing but empty ness .

So how did you like it? A lot I hope anyway that sexy man on the cover will be one of the main characters not Max. Love you my lovelies #poptartlover:)!!"!"!!"!!"!"!