Chap.19

Lucas' pov.

Sitting in the chair, beside Max's bed. I sigh in exhaustion. "W-what happened?!" Jumping I turn quickly towards a frantic Kayla. "Shh he's sleep calm down." Panting she walks over towards him. Running a had through his hair, she let's out a sigh of relief. "Is he okay, what happened?" Leaning back against my chair. I run my hand through my hair. "He had a panic attack. The doctor touched him and he freaked." Frowning she scrunches up her nose. "Why?" Biting my lip I shrug my shoulders. "The doctor said he can't explain it. Though, he says it has something to do with hallucination. The only male he'll allow to touch him, is me."

Nodding her head, she takes a seat beside me. "How long have you been here?" Frowning I glance at her. "Wow you're full of questions." Glaring she sneers at me. "Don't be an ass!" Rolling my eyes I stand up. "I don't know, every since yesterday." Staring up at me she opens her mouth. "Don't tell me it's not good to stay here. He needs me, and I'm not going anywhere. Now I need to go hunt down his brother." Walking towards the door I stop. "Don't tell him where I'm going. If he asks I'm home showering, and catching up on some sleep." Nodding she turns back around towards Max. Walking out of the door, I head towards the elevator. "Excuse me, if anything happens to Max can you call me?" Nodding the nurse types something into the computer. "Sure thing Mr. Reed." 

Walking into the club house. I nod my head at my fellow brothers. Walking over towards Vipor I nod. "Hey I want permission to hunt down Jacob." Leaning back against the bar he shrugs. "You have permission, but be safe. He killed his two partners already. He'll kill again if he has to." Smirking I shrug my shoulders. "Let him try."

*************

Max's pov.

Groaning in pain, I crack open my eyes. "Hey sleepy head." Jumping in surprise I smile. "Hey Kay! I missed you!" Laughing she walks over towards me . "No, I missed you! So much, don't ever scare me like that again!" Giggling I pull her down for a hug. "W-where's Lucas? W-wait what happened?" Hearing my heart minister pick up a notch. She rubs my arm soothingly. "He's at home showering, and catching up on sleep." Nodding I lay back down. "S-so what happened, did he tell you?" Nodding her head, she smiles sadly. "You had a panic attack, when the doctor touched you."

Remembering bits and pieces, I look down at my arm. "Oh my god, I didn't hurt anyone did I?" Laughing Kayla shakes her head. "No one, but yourself." Scowling at her I grunt. Giggling she pulls out a bag. "Well any who, I brought you your sketchbook. Pencils and color pencils, work papers, and brownies. Don't tell the nurse I brought those though." Giggling I stare up at Kayla. "Kay I can't draw, not with my arm in a sling." Rolling her eyes she frowns. "You'll be out of it in a week." Oh'ing I nod my head. "C-can you tell me why I have to stay here so long?" Sitting down in her seat, she nibbles her lip. "You bled out from the cuts on your sturnum. H-he twore you internally in your rectum area, so that's healing too. Although they numb it once you go to sleep."

Tearing up a little I nod. "Shit, I shouldn't have told you that." Smiling softly I shake my head. "No, no I asked." Nodding slowly she stands up. "So are you hungry, I can sneak us up some food?" Giggling I wipe away the tears. "Yes please, hospital food is disgusting!" Laughing she walks out of the room.

Okay a chappie for my lovelies readers. Hopefully next one will be long! I've just been really busy with school starting back. Sorry. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!