Chap. 6

Max's pov.

Walking into my apartment I smile. Who would have thought that sexy beast liked me. He was..no is the epitone of sex appeal. Blowing out a breath I cover my heated cheeks. Closing the door behind me I kick off my shoes. Taking my phone out of my back pocket. I press Kayla's contact quickly. Picking up in the second ring I squeal into her ear.

"Okay you either got laid, or found strawberries in the fridge." Flicking her off through the phone. I walk down my hall to the bedroom. "No actually you know our client Mr. Reed?" Humming through the phone she says yes. "Well he asked me out on a date." Squealing I pull the phone away from my ear. Is that how I sounded not even minutes ago. "What did you say? It better have been yes."

Sighing I press the speaker phone. Setting the phone down on my dresser I walk to the closet. "Oh no you fucking didn't." Groaning loudly I pull out my pajamas. "I did yes I  used a fucking stupid excuse." Yanking down my pants I grab my PJ bottoms. "Well what in the hell did you say?" Yanking my shirt over my head I grab my top. "I said that dating a client is unprofessional." Screaming loudly I feel sorry for her neighbors. "What is wrong with you. Lindsey's husband was one of our clients. She's the boss and she 'married' a client.

"I...I'm scared I don't think. I just can't no..". Wiping my tears away from my eyes I hear my phone beep. Did this hoe really hang up on me. Hearing a knock I walk to the door. Swinging it open Kayla jumps into my arms. "Why do you keep doing that. Even though I'm a man I'm still small." Laughing she snuggles into my arms. "Yeah more like a fourteen year old body. Hello neighbor !" Groaning I push her into the floor. Shuting the door I lock it. Turning around I sniffle and walk into Kayla's open arms.

"Now let's go to bed, but grab some strawberries and nutella." Walking arm in arm we grab everything. Walking to my room we climb up in my king bed. Well I climb while she hops up with no problem. "Now come on I'm staying the night." Pulling the covers back I climb in. Setting up the food I grab a smothered nutella strawberry. "Now repeat what you said on the phone."

"I just I don't know. I feel like I don't deserve anyone. After that happened I don't even know if I can do 'it'." Feeling a wet trail on my face I wipe it off. Coo'ing Kayla kisses my forehead. "Baby boy I feel that if you tell him what happened. Then maybe he'll understand that y'all would have to go slow." Shrugging my shoulders I slump into her side. "Why would he want something so broken. Besides I don't think I'll be able to just trust him."

Nodding her head she steals my strawberry and eats it. "Well why don't you just take it one thing at a time. Offer being friends and take it from there." Nodding my head I look up at her. "How do you know all of this?" Smiling she puts her finger to her lips. "Tip top secret my little preteen." Gasping I smack her arm. Getting settled down I think about how I'll approach Mr. Reed tomorrow.

Okay more chappies coming along. Also go check out Mr cocky I turned that book into a mxm . Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"""!!!"!"!"!"!"!