Epilouge

Max's pov

I stared out at all the people sitting in the guest seats. "You look like you're about to be a run away bride." Sings Kayla as she hands me my light blue tux coat. Gawd she suppose to be my brides mate, but the only thing she's been doing is teasing me.

"Kayla, you're suppose to be my brides maid. Second in charge...wedding planner!" She laughs and runs her fingers through my hair. "You look hot! Stop frowning you'll age faster." Pouting I turn away from her. "Do I look fine?" I ask as I smooth the wrinkles out of my coat. Starring at myself in the mirror I blow out a breath.

"Calm your tits, just remember you have a sexy man waiting at the end of that carpet." Gods I hope she doesn't embarrass me! "Anywho my mans waiting on you." Shooing me out the house, I run smack dab into Bryan. "Someone's flustered! Is Kayla picking with you again?" Glancing behind me I nod my head. "Sugga bear I wouldn't do nothin' of the sorts." She kisses him quickly and pats my butt.

I gasp and quickly hide behind Bryan's back. "Your girl friend's molesting me!" Chuckling, he folds his arms across his chest. "Trust me she'll get punished."  Giggling Kayla, winks and blows a kiss at him. "I'll be looking forward to it. Now I have to go, the music has started playing. Remember Bryan when it gets to the violins part. You walk him in slowly. Show time guys!" Taking in a deep breath, I blow it out slowly.

"Ready?" Bryan's asks as he takes my forearm. "As ready as I'll ever be." Smiling at me he winks. "Calm down Max. He's as nervous as you are. Trust me on this." I nod my head and take in a couple more breaths. "Yeah you're right...I can do this." Standing out of sight, we wait for the tune of the violins to start. "They're about to begin, you ready?" I nod my head at Bryan and smile shakily.

Taking a step from behind the plant, we begin our slow...slow walk down the aisle. Staring at Lucas I beam so hard, my face hurts. Gods he looks so handsome in his white tux. Taking the last step, the priest exchange a few words with Bryan. "Today we are here to happily wed Max and Lucas. Please, you all can sit."

"Took you long enough to get here." Lucas says and throws a wink my way. Giggling, I blush and duck my head. "It felt like it." The priest clears his throat, and stands up straighter. "Dearly beloved, we are here today to join two lovers together. We want you to guide them through happy times and help them get through the bad times. The couple has wrote their own vows today. We shall start with that, Lucas." He takes a deep breath and grips my hand tighter.

"Kitten, from the moment I first saw...bump into you. I knew you were the one." My eyes begin to water and I let a shaken giggle slip. "I'd never seen anyone as beautiful...well if you don't count David Beckham." The crowd laughs as I gasp in shock. "Lucas!" Chuckling his eyes twinkle in mischief. "I'm joking baby, but seriously. You're the sun, and light up my whole day. And if I may say kitten, the Suns very important." I smack his chest lightly. "What I'm trying to say is...well before you abused me in front of everyone. I-I love you kitten, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Crying my hand flies to my mouth. "Love you too." He smiles brightly at me and winks.

"Now we will hear, Max's vows." I wipe my eyes and nose with a tissue Kayla handed me. "Luke, you've been my rock. Throughout everything that's happened to me. Y-you were there, and never left my side." Bending down he kisses my tears away. "A-and I couldn't ask for anything else in this universe. You're my best friend, my lover, and just my everything. All those times I doubted being right for you. When in reality you're my other half. We fit together like oats and marshmallows. Baby, you're the lucky to my charms." Laughing Lucas taps my nose. "You better know it kitten." The crowd laughs along with us. "Lucas do you take Max's hand, to hold in sickness and health. Through thick and thin, and the hardest times in your new life?"

Smiling he stares into my eyes. "I do."
"Max do you take Lucas' hand, to hold in sickness and health. Through thick and thin, and in hardest times in your life?" Squealing, I quickly hop onto Lucas. "I do." Laughing the priest bows his head. "You may now kiss your husband. Ladies and gentlemen I now introduce you to Mr. And Mr. Reed." Grabbing Lucas' face I smash my lips to his in a passionate lip lock.

Pulling away Lucas shoves past everyone. "Where are we going?" He chuckles and pulls a card out of his pocket. "Why, to see the way he rides. Well in this case the way you ride me." Blushing I smack his chest. "Lucas!" He smirks and winks. "I love you kitten!"

It's over I'ma cry anywho! I hope you guys enjoyed the story! I will begin editing it over the summer! Loves you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!