Chap.12

Max's pov.

Walking into the building, I wave at the construction crew. "Hey Bryan, where's Lucas?" Rubbing his hands on his pants. He scratches his head. "I think he's looking at the print outs." Nodding my head I start for the break room. Walking down the hall I take a left. Feeling hands go around my mouth. I begin to panic thrashing around. Getting dragged into a closet. I bite down on the hand over my mouth. "Ouch shit! Baby it's me it's okay!" Taking deep breaths I moan in relief. Turning around I hit him with my fist. "Ouch you're so abusive today. I didn't even get my hello kiss." Pulling a string the light clicks on.

"You flipping idiot. Oh my gawd I thought. You know what, never mind let's just go." Pouting he puckers his lips up at me. Flicking them I walk out of the closet. "Ouch I'm calling the police!" Rolling my eyes I stride down to the break room. "Lets go so that we can pick out the furniture!" Hearing his footsteps behind me I turn. "You can—mhmp!" Slamming his lips onto mine. I let out a loud moan. Melting into his embrace I clutch onto his shoulders. "Ha hello baby." Smiling softly I look up into his eyes. "Hi."

Winking he backs away from me. Pouting I lift up and peck his lips softly. "Now no more I'm in my place a business." Snorting he walks around me. Following him into the break room I sigh. "Now let's get to work on the items." Nodding his head he hands me a cup of coffee. Thanking him with a smile I grab it. "After you baby hit me with it."  Smirking I pick up my tablet. Bringing it forward with force I smack him in the face. "Ouch what the hell?" Smiling innocently at him I shrug. "You said hit you with it."

Glaring he lunges at me. Hopping out of the chair. I run towards the door. "You can't catch me!" Running down the hallway. I run into Bryan. "Bryan hold him, don't let go!" Smirking Bryan grabs ahold of my arms. "Bry but we're friends." Shaking his head no I pout. "I'll bring my famous chaco chunk cupcakes." Beaming he let's me go just in time. "You traitor!" Smirking I giggle as I Burst threw the doors. Breathing in the cool night. I turn the corner and hide in the shadow.

Feeling hands go around my face. I giggle and turn around. "O-okay you g— J-Jacob.."

.
Okay omg what's gonna happen next? The story just got started for goodness sakes. But its my story. Any who lol hope y'all enjoyed that . Love you all my lovelies #poptartloversout:)!"!"!"!"!"