Chap.10

Max's pov.

Riding on the back of Lucas's motorcycle. I throw my head back as the wind fly's past my face. After a few minutes he slows down and turns into a diner. Parking he kicks down kick stand. "So what's this place called?" Taking off his helment, that I made him put on after giving me his. He looks at me with twinkling eyes. "This little quaint joint is called Lola's. It has the best burgers and fries. Not to mention a hell of a dessert."

Smiling I nod my head at him. Smiling back he hops off of the bike. Helping me stand up, he puts his arms around my waist. "Thanks." Holding out his hand he smirks. "Well I don't want you to face plant. Cause you'll mess up that pretty face. Then what will I have to stare at?" Laughing I punch his shoulder lightly. "Well I believe that my face shouldn't matter. Just my personality." Chuckling he pokes my side. Squealing I hit his hand away. "Oh ticklish I see." Glaring I point my finger at him.

"I'm not ticklish you just scared me!" Smirking he let's out a loud laugh. "Oh man you're so ticklish!" Frowning I give him the finger. Walking ahead of him I sit in a booth. Sitting down in front of me he smiles. "So Max tell me all about yourself."

*********-*-**********

Standing in front of my door. I smile shyly up at Lucas. "I had a great time tonight." Smiling he nods his head. "Me to, I was hoping we could do it again?" Bringing out my key I look at him. "Yeah that would be nice. Say I pick this time?" Nodding his head he leans in for a hug. Hugging him I put the key into the lock. Turning the lock I step in. Turning around I wave at him. "See you in about eight hours. Don't forget we have an appointment at seven." Smiling he turns away from the door. "I want trust me kitten." Pouting at him he laughs. Waving a final goodbye I close the door. Sighing dreamily I look up and squeal.

Getting ready to walk down the hall. I get a knock on the door. Opening it lips crash down on mine. Gasping Lucas's tongue invades my mouth. Moaning loudly I clutch onto his leather jacket. Breaking apart he smirks at me. "Sorry I just couldn't help myself. Have a lovely night kitten." Frowning I lean out of my door. "Don't call me that!" Laughing he waves at me still striding towards the elevator.

Rolling my eyes I close the door once again. Locking it I turn to go to my bedroom. Screaming loudly I fall against the door. "Kayla what in the hell!" Laughing she clutches her side. "Oh man you should have seen your face!" Pouting I push her out of the way. Walking down the hall I continue to my room. "So how did it go? Is he a good kisser because I heard you moan?" Blushing I cover my face. "Please get out I'll tell you tomorrow." Laughing she walks out of my room. Walking back in a few minutes, she pops down onto my bed. "Hah you thought I left. Now spill and quickly. " . Oh fuck me running.

Okay just a filler chappies of little date. Lobe you all my lovelies more chappies coming y'all way. #poptartloverout:)!!"!"!"!