Chap. 3

Max's pov.

Walking into Design and Tech I keep my head down. Not wanting to see all the curious or disgusting looks. Walking pass the elevator I take the stairs. Getting into the small space that no one uses. I take a deep breath of stale air. Hmm someone needed to dust in here. Looking up I count how many flights I needed to walk up. Groaning I stop on the eighth floor.

Checking my wrist watch I see if it's really worth it. Being late and sweaty for the whole day. Shrugging my shoulders I turn to come out. Pulling the door open I take two steps, before bumping into a wall. Well a wall of defined muscle. "I'm so sorry !" I gasp out and turn back into the stairwell. Hearing him gasp I don't turn around I keep running.

Getting to the seventh floor I stop for much needed breath. Oh man that was the sexiest man I've ever seen. Midnight black hair, clear forest green eyes, and a body to put a Greek God to shame. Shaking my head I gather the rest of my strength. Trudging up the next flight of stairs I discreetly open the door. Looking out into my office hallway I see no one. Hightailing it to the break room I clock in. Hearing someone walk in I steady my breathing. Trying not to panic I grab a cup of coffee. "Now you know I bring that to you every morning." Yelping I turn quickly to see my PA Kayla. Putting a hand over my heart I glare at her.

"You want be having anyone to serve coffee to if I die." Rolling her eyes she shoos me out of the break room. Smacking her hand I walk out hearing her laughter. Giggling I grab the files off of her desk. Walking to my office I sift through them. Seeing that I have eight appointments I groan. Checking the time I decide to reschedule most. Smelling the sent of caramel I hold my hand out. "You know a kind thank you would be great." Looking up at her I plead for the cup. "Look I just want to know something." Nodding my head I look pointly at her.

"How are you taking the news?" Looking her in the eye, I smile sadly. "Well my mom hates me, and my dad already hated me for being who I am. My brothers in jail for twenty-five years with no parole. So I'm just going to throw myself into my work." Looking flabbergasted she holds her hand up. "Wait what do you mean she hates you?" Grabbing my mouse I scroll down for my clients numbers. "She thinks it's my fault. That I lead on to his sick twisted games." Cooing she rushes around my desk. Literally folding herself in half. She crys on my shoulder. Patting and rubbing her back I giggle.

Pulling away from me she smacks my arm. "What's so funny about this!" Looking at her I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing it's just that you're crying for me. Which means you're really a true friend." Awe'ing she kisses all over my face. Giggling I push her away. "Now I need you to reschedule all of these appointments." Nodding her head she leaves with an 'aye ye sir'. Shaking my head I grab my drawing book. Sorting through my drawers I look for my pencils. Not finding them I page Kayla.

"Hey Kay where are my pencils?" Humming I hear her tap her pen. "The color or regular?" Groaning I smack my head. "Both Kay I need both." Laughing she tells me second file cabinet. Rolling my eyes I end the page. "Oh man it's going to be a long day."

Okay third chap how you like. Comment vote your opinion matters reader. any who more chappies coming y'all way. Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!"!"!"!!!!!!!!"!!