Chap.17

Lucas' pov.

Walking through the waiting room. I pass by the nurse's station. "Back again Mr. Reed?" Smiling sadly I nod. "Yeah uh they moved him to ICU again?" Nodding grimly she types in her computer. "Yes sir he code blued twice last night." Raising an eyebrow she answer my question. "He uh..died twice. H-his room number is 270." Nodding my head I walk pass here numbly. H-he died twice...this would make the fifth time. I just don't know what to do anymore. If I should just pray that he gives up. Or pray for him to keep fighting. He doesn't deserve all of what he's been through. Closing the door behind me softly. I walk over to his bedside. Sitting down I take his white pale hand. Hell all of him is pale. With scratches, cuts, and bruises. W-why would that sick fuck do this to him.

He did nothing..nothing at all. Hell he looked up to him. And for what? For him to rape, and almost kill him. Leaning forward I kiss his lips. "Baby I...I need you to wake up. F-for me p-please I miss you. You've been asleep for three weeks." Crying silently I sniffle. "I-I need you baby. Kayla and Bryan and...and all of your friends. We need you, I know you're strong. And if you can hear me I love you. Baby I love you so much." Wiping my tears away. I stand up and walk over to the window. Looking out into the dark gloomy clouds. I snort and give a humorless chuckle. "Hell what a nice day to rain eh?" Turning back to Max, I wait for a response. Nothing, nothing at all.

Looking back out the window. I sigh loudly and just think. "Uh hi Mr. Reed." Turning quickly with a jump. I cover my heart and breathe in deeply. "You scared me!" Chuckling he picks up Max's chart. "Sorry you looked zoned out. Figure you would like to be updated on his health." Smiling I nod my head. " Yeah I would like that." Nodding he flips through Max's papers. "Okay he flat lined twice last night. So we switched him here. Uh his body had started to reject the blood transfusion, so we had to brake between those also. That's why he flat lined twice." Nodding my head I look over at him.

"When will all those tubes be removed?" Smiling he shrugs his shoulders. "Only time will tell Mr. Reed." Sighing I nod my head. "But he should be stable from now on. We're just keeping him in this part for precaution." Breathing a sigh of relief I shake his hand. "Thank you Dr. Gibson." Patting my back he heads for the door. "My pleasure." Walking back over to Max's side. I sit down and repeat over and over. "P-please wake up."

Oh man what will Lucas do without his baby. Any who more chappies coming y'all way lobe you all my lovelies "#poptartloverout:)!"!"!"