Chap. 7

Max's pov.

Taking in a huge gulp of air. I breath it out and repeat the motion again. Today I have a meeting with Lucas about the building designs. I can't fathom how I will act, and it is driving me nuts. Shaking away my nerves physically and mentally. I breath out one more time. Peeking at the clock I see that it's nine-thirty two. Which means he should already be here. "Max your nine-thirty is here."

Nodding I realize that Kayla can't see me. "Send him in Kay." Looking around my office I check for anything out of place. Smoothing down my tie I deem myself ready. Hearing a tap on the door I jump slightly. Calling them in Kay opens the door. "Right this way Mr. Reed." Stepping into the room with all his Adonis like feature. My heart skips a beat, and I wonder if it's illegal to look so good.

Staring at his face I notice his lips moving. Shaking my head I smile sheepishly at him. "Sorry can you please repeat that?" Chuckling he sits down in the chair by my desk. "I said you look lovely today. Also how are you doing?" Smiling at him I tilt my head slightly. Feeling a blush spread across my face I duck. "Thank you and I'm doing good." Standing up I motion to the sofa in the corner. Nodding his head we both go over and sit. "Guys sorry to interrupt but I've got caramel lattes." Gasping I reach my hands out in a gimme motion.

Chuckling Kayla hands me mine, before putting Lucas's in front of him. "Kay you're such a life savor. I really needed this babe." Smiling she bends down and kiss my cheek. Waving goodbye she walks out of the room. "Wow you guys are comfy." Looking at Lucas I notice the frown marring his face. Smiling I smell the jealousy miles away. "Actually I'm gay and Kay's like my older sister." Smiling in which looks like relief he sighs. "Oh thank gawd now I can ask you out all I want." Blushing I look at him. "Yeah about that uhhhh can I tell you something?" Nodding his head he leans back into the seat.

"I lied about the dating thing. I was scared about getting into a relationship. Mybrotherrapedmeandnowimjsutafraid!" Looking at me with confusion I sigh in abrassment. Kayla will kill me if she finds out I rambled. "Max calm down and repeat that slowly."  Nodding my head I look down at my lap. Fidgeting with my fingers he grabs my hand. Using his other one he wipes the tears off my face. Blushing I look up into his much closer face. Nodding his head for me to continue I sigh. "My brother he raped me more then once. So I come with a lot of baggage and you don't want that. I'm ruined for ever and I'll never be the same me." Pulling me into his lap I gasp.

"Max I think it's my opinion if I want you or not. And your brother if I ever see him. I'll kill him because no one should ever go through that. We'll take it slow as you want just give me a chance." Smiling hesitantly I nod my head. "Okay h-how about Saturday I don't know eight?" Nodding my head again he smirks at me. "I hop you like motorcycles." Squealing I jump off of him. "Are you serious I love them. Also I love your jacket it that real leather ?" Smiling he stands up with his coffee. "Yes it is my little kitten." Pouting up at him he smirks. Quickly bending down he pecks my lips. Opening and closing my mouth like a fish I stare. Walking out the door he closes it behind him.

Okay we're getting somewhere ayeeee! Any who love you my lovelies more chappies coming y'all way #poptartloverout:)!!"!"!"!"!"