Chap.8

Max's pov.

Walking into the prison building. I wipe my sweaty hands on my pants. "Do you want me to go in with you?" Turning towards Kay I smile. "No mother I do not." Laughing she pats my shoulder. "Baby boy if any thing happens you let me know okay." Nodding my head I hug her. Giggling shakily I let her out of my death grip.

Straightening my clothes the guard nods at me. Nodding back he hits the buzzer. Stepping inside the steel doors, I take a huge breath. Walking over to a table I sit down and wait. "Well I didn't expect to see you lover." Shuddering at his voice I break out into a cold sweat. Wiping my sweaty hand once more I nod at him.

"You wrote me a letter, and asked me to come see you." Sitting down the guard comes over and locks his cuffs. Tilting his head he smiles. "Oh yes dear brother of the year. I just wanted you to come here so...". Waiting for him to finish the sentence I go tense. Leaning over the table slightly he smirks.

"Well I just wanted you to know, that I'm breaking out of here. And when I do I'm going to fuck your brains out first, then kill you." Gasping I feel tears spring to my eyes. "Why....why do you keep doing this?" Smiling crazily he taps his chin with his cuffed hands. "Well it all started when you became the prized child. No one paid attention to me anymore. It was also a plus that your a sexy twink."

"Do you know that you're a sick fuck? Also I wasn't the prized child you idiot. Dad hated me because I was gay, and you won't do any of those things." Standing up quickly I turn around. "Oh baby bro why so hostile?"

Turning around I bristle at him. "Because you raped me so many times." Tearing up I feel all my anger dissolve. Feeling that void full up with dissapointment and disgust. "The only thing I wanted.... was to be like you. You were popular and had lots of friends. While I was the queer of the year. I looked up to you, you sick bastard. And you...you used it against me." Swiping away my tears I nod my head at the guard. Hearing the buzz the doors slide open.

Sobbing I speed walk over to Kayla. Meeting me half way she wraps me in her arms. Rocking us side to side she coos into my ear. Pulling back I sniffle. "Are you okay?" Looking up at her I smile sadly. "Can we just go home?" Glaring she folds her arms across her chest. "Now I tol—!" Stopping her mid rant I grimance. "I just really don't want to talk about it."

Glaring at me again I mouth later. Hopefully by then I can come up with a fib. Even though my brothers a dick, I don't want my best friend going to jail for murder.

Awwe just a filly to your jelly donut. Any who yeah filler chappie. More coming y'all way. Do you think that Max's crazy for going to see his brother? I don't because Max is kind hearted and believes in second chances. That's just the way he is. Give me your opinions. Love you all my lovelies poptartloverout:)!"!"®"!"!"!!"