Chap.21

Lucas' pov.

Staring at his scarred flawless skin. I brush my fingertips over them. "Right here, beautiful." Leaning down, I connect my eyes with his through the mirror. Kissing the scar on his shoulder. He flinches and crys softly. Moving onto one on his arm, I kiss that one. Why would anyone want to hurt him? Turning him around, I gaze down at him. "Right here." Getting down on ny knees, I kiss a long scar going down his torso. "Beautiful, just like you." Placing his hands in my hair, he rubs softly. "Kitten you're not dirty baby." Kissing a scar on his hip bone. I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

"Pants. Take off your pants." Getting a panicky look in his eyes. I rub his hipbones soothingly. "Do you trust me?" Nodding quickly, he licks his soft lips. "Yeah." Popping the button on his pants. I yank them down, along with his briefs. "Then trust for me, not to do something you don't want." Taking a deep breath, he tilts his head in agreement. Rubbing his thigh, I kiss the scar there. "I tried to find you, you know." Holding back my tears, I nuzzle his thigh. "Kitten you feel unworthy? No I feel unworthy of you." Kissing up further, I switch legs. I swear I tried so hard to find him! 

"I-I promised!" Letting out a choked sob. I kiss the tiny scar on his upper thigh. "Kitten, I p-promised to protect you!" Looking up at him, I smile through my tears. "Even though your alive and here. I feel like I failed you. Not again! I'm going to protect you with my life baby. He will never get his hands on you." Kissing a scar above his pelvic bone he squirms. "Beautiful." Turning him quickly I stand up. Beginning at the top of his spine. I place gentle kisses and licks on his scars. "They're all you baby. I love you scars and all. They don't take away from your beauty. They add to it, tell a story. Although horrific, life changing." Kissing his lovely back dimples, I smile softly.

"And even though I'm not worthy of you. I'm going to be selfish and never let you go." Giggling wetly he beams. Rubbing his back, I push down a little. Not expecting it he tilts forward. "Lucas what ar-uhhn!" Kissing his pink puckered entrance. I sit back on my hunches. "And right here, beautiful. Baby you're pure not tainted. You've never killed before, never did any wrong, hell you make me look like Lucifer!" Blushing he looks away from me. Standing up, I pull his naked form against me. Man I swear he's like the light at the end of my tunnel. Tilting his head I peck his lips. "I don't see your brother at all. I see Max Sin Louis. The man with the amazing grey eyes, cupid bow kissable lips, and awesome personality. It's just a plus that you have a sexy little body." Wiggling my eyebrows I chuckle. Smacking my chest he lays his head on it.

"Thank you." Lifting his head he smiles. "You always know what to say to me." Giving him a Eskimo kiss, I smirk at his blush. "Kitten you're my world now, and forever. I love you so much." Lifting up on his tippy toes he pecks my lips. "I love you more." Smiling mischeviously I kiss his neck. "Of course you do. BTW you taste amazing." Licking my lips I laugh as he catch onto what I mean. "Oh my gawd you're so gross! Get out so that I can get dressed!" Laughing loudly I pinch his flushed cheeks. "I'll be waiting!"

Awe so cute! Any who more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!