Chap. 27

Listen to the song while you read. Won't be disappointed one of my favorite songs in the whole wide world.

My heart beat was the only thing I could hear. It sent blood rushing through my ears like the sea crashing against rocks. He stared at me, though not like my brother did. His stare was filled with real love. Not the love that my brother claimed to have. His bled through the way that he unclothed me. To the way that he ran his hands softly through my hair.

And when he looked me in the eyes, I knew that I had made the right choice. He was the one...is the one. "Are you sure?" Looking into green eyes, I raise my hand to run through his hair. "Lucas, my choice had been made the day you smiled at me in the café." His face lit up with the most handsome smile. Bending down, he kiss me softly.

And while he prepared me I trembled and moaned. Something I never experienced during sex. That's the thing...this wasn't just sex. We were connecting not just our bodies, but also our souls. Pushing in slowly he stills as he enters me fully. The feeling of being filled had never felt this amazing. "M-move...oh!" Gripping his bicep, my legs clamp around his hips. He thrusts into me slowly, cautious of how comfortable I am.

Throwing my head back, I moan lowly. I needed...I don't know what I needed. But, he had to go faster, that was a want. "Faster, Luke." Stuffing his face in between my shoulder and neck. He tightens his hold on my legs and obliged my command. Thrusting faster he pants for air as I gasp for it. "Baby." Moaning in response, I rake my nails down his back.

Arching he hisses, in the process hitting that special spot inside me. "Oh, Luke! Please...uh!" Withering under him, my hips buck as he continues to thrust against my bundle of nerves. Gasping my body shakes and spasm as I reach the end. Thrusting twice, Luke's body locks in place. Grunting he feels me with his essence.

"Don't stare at me like that." Maneuvering my face under the covers. I hear his loud chuckles along with the shaking bed. "Come out kitten, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Coming out slowly I cuddle into his chest. What now, now that we did...it. "Stop." Frowning at his disapproving face, I look down at the quilt. "I'm not leaving. I'm yours forever." Biting my lip, I pick at the fray yarn.

"W-what if he finds me? Takes me away again?" Pulling my face up, he looks regretful. "I've found your brother a long time ago." Opening my mouth I pull away from him. Quickly grabbing my arm, he pulls me to him. "I didn't want to tell you baby! You weren't talking, eating, nothing! You did nothing, and I know that if I told you it would set you back. All the hard work that I did to get you to come out of your shell, ruined all because of that bastard."

Kissing my shoulder he wipes away his tears. "I couldn't loose you. Not again baby, please." Sniffling I settle back down in bed. "No letting go, you said you wouldn't." Smiling I take his face in my hands. "Never. I couldn't ever let you go. W-will you marry me?" Laughing he reaches behind himself into the drawer. "Thought I already asked you that kitten. You said no, so will you marry me now?" Giggling I attack his mouth. Pulling back I pepper kisses onto his face. "Of course!" Grabbing me, he rolls me under him. "Now show me the way you ride." Blushing I push his hair back. "I thought it was the way you ride?" Smirking he lifts his eyebrow.

"How about the way he rides, better?" Pulling him down for a kiss, I smile against his lips. "So much better."

The end. There will be a epilogue no worries people just thought it would be good to end here. Also not edited so...yeah.