Chap.22

Max's pov.

Sitting on the couch, with my sketch book. I finish the final touches on Lucas' face. "Oh, I have a stalker." Squealing I slam the cover down quickly. Jesus he has done this so many times. I swear he gets a kick out of it. "You scared the crap out of me." Lifting me up by my arms, he looks the couch over. "Nope, I see no shit on our couch." Smiling softly, I nuzzle his neck. "I like the sound of that." Sitting down where I once, was seated he smirk. "What? I see no shit." Pouting I smack his shoulder softly. "Nope, try again." Tapping his chin, he sighs. "Oh! Oh I have a stalker?" Giggling, I fold my arms against my chest. "Okay, okay! Was it our couch, because this whole condo is ours."

Clapping my hands, I smile. "Ding, ding, ding, a point of Mr. Reed." Laughing he places his hands on my hips. Making me very aware, of the straddling position. "Oh let's say, can that point be a kiss?" Quirking an eyebrow I sigh softly. Shrugging my shoulders I lean forward. Getting close enough, to where I can feel his breath hit my lips. I jump and and run down the hallway. "Oh no you didn't!" Giggling, I run into the bathroom slamming the door. "Yes I did." Knocking on the door, he whimpers loudly. "Let me in." Biting my lip, I look into the mirror. Noticing my flushed cheeks ,and happy eyes. "Never." Chuckling he knocks quietly.

"Little pig little pig, let me in." Giggling loudly at his squeaky high pitch voice. I clasp my hand over my mouth. "Not by the hairs of my chiny chin chin." Laughing he taps on the door. "Then I'll huff and puff, and blow your house down." Smiling I suck my lip into my mouth. "Good luck with that. My house his made of brick." Chuckling, he knock quietly. "Please, I just want a kiss." Sighing I open the door slowly. "When am I ever going to be able to say no to you?" Smiling he grabs me around the waist. "Whenever you want." Smiling I peck his lips softly. "That wasn't a kiss!" Pouting he Eskimo kisses me. "Fine!" Pulling him down by his hair. I kiss him slowly, but thoroughly. Pulling back I gasp for air. "Better?" Smiling, he leans down and pecks my lips. "So much." Rolling my eyes, I push him away.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have work to do." Raising an eyebrow, he smirks. "What stalking me?" Laughing I punch his arm. "Shut up you douche, and no. I have some prints to draw up for this café." Walking behind me, he goes off into the kitchen. "Can I sit and watch?" Sighing, I smile at his fake baby voice. "Yes you may, as long as you bring me back a snack." Walking through the door, he smirks. "Way ahead of you baby." Setting down a plate of fruit, he sits beside me. "So..what colors are you using?" Grabbing a peach and light coco brown. I wave it in front of his face. "They want a homey feel, but up to date kind of look." Nodding his head, he pulls out a pencil and sheet of paper. "What are you doing?" Biting his lip, he grabs a handful of my color pencils. "Contest, whoever's the best wins." Smirking I turn, and prop my feet on him. "Okay, and the loser has to cook dinner." Smiling he holds his hand out. "Deal baby, you're on."

(An hour later)
"What's it suppose to be?" Frowning, he holds it out in front of him. "Well it was suppose to be a house, but I messed up. So it became a horse." Giggling I stare at the big tan blob on his paper. "Yeah a horse." Squinting his eyes he lunges at me. "You shouldn't have laughed. Now you shall suffer the tickle monster!" Screaming I let out loud giggle. I swear I fall in love with him everyday.

A wee so cute. Anyway SK sorry that I havent updated. School as been kicking my ass. Lobe you all my loveies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!