Chap.15

Lucas' pov.

Clutching my phone in my hand. I watch the fourth video sent to it. "J-jacob p-please....s-stop." Closing my eyes I breathe in deeply. It's been a whole fucking day. I haven't seen him in thirty-six hours starting now. Focusing back on the video. I try to find something I recognize. Hearing his moan of pain and begging. My eyes fill up with tears. I feel like shit, scum on the bottom of someone's shoe. Trash just....I feel like shit. I promised him and I didn't keep that promise. "Lucas come on we're going on another search." Staying still I listen to my baby's cries.

"I-I promised h-him Bryan. I fucking failed him, and now he's going through hell!" Grabbing me in a hug he rocks us back and forth. "He's strong Luc, stronger then most. He'll be alright, let's just find out where he is." Letting go of his shirt I straighten up. "You're fucking right." Smiling sadly he claps me on the back. "You bet your ass I am. Besides he promised me chaco chunck cupcakes." Snorting we head out of the club house. "So where are we starting? The boys have already checked the east."

Shoving his helment on he sits on his bike. "Half of us will take the west. Y'all take the north and we'll swing out. Join together at the end of the search. Call Toby if you find him. We'll call you personally." Nodding my head I jump onto my bike. Starting the engine I wave my hand. Letting the crew know to move out. Turning left I speed down the high way. Giving two fucks about the police. I'm coming Max baby, just hold on please!

*************
Jacob's pov.

Thrusting slowly I close the camera. "Nice begging baby bro." Groaning he lays motionless in front of me. "Nothing to say? Awee did I bweak the wittle bawby?" Groaning weakly he tries to get away. Grabbing his hips I speed up my thrust. Pushing his face down on the dirty mattress. I pound inside of him. Screaming into the mattress he claws the sheets. "You didn't answer my question." Clenching and unclenching around my shaft. I quickly pull out with an audible 'pop!'. Pulling his head out of the mattress I smile. "Well?" Panting he nods his head. Thrusting into his swollen hole brutally. He screams in agony. Sobbing loudly he gasps for air.

Deep stroking back in I yank his hair. "Y-....yes." he sobs while clutching the dirty sheets. Smiling widely I let out a loud groan. Pulling out I flip him around. Thrusting back in I lean down. Biting his ear I suck and nip his neck. "Fight back, oh how much I love it." Laying still under me he breathes in slowly. "Please I love it when you beg. Or scratch and try to escape. It excites me, and you don't want me to be mad." Picking up the knife on the floor I smirk. "Well if you don't want to fight. Then I'll make you scream." Pushing the blade down on his neck. He let's out a painful squeak. "Oh there's that beautiful sound!" Grabbing my forearm weakly, he tries to resist me. "J-just p-please k-kill m-me. I-I'm b-begging y-you." He whispers in a defeated voice.

Laughing loudly I bite down on his neck. Leaving a mark with the others. Opening my mouth, I lean down to claim his lips. Stopping only because of the sounds of motorcycles. Frowning I glare at the door. "H-he came for me." Glaring down at Max I slap him. Yelping in pain he crys silently. "I'm leaving but trust me. I'll be back baby bro, and for blood." Pulling out of his body, I quickly pull up my pants. Opening the window of our parents garage. I hop out quickly and run towards the woods. Bursting through the trees I laugh in joy. I'll be back and they better be prepared!

Okay what in the fudge balls jjst happened. Any who more chappies coming yall way. Love you all my lovelies. #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!"!