Chap.24

Max's pov.

Pacing around the room, I yank on my hair. "Baby boy, calm down." Glaring at Kayla, I throw my hands in the air. "You're suppose to be helping me!" Smiling sadly at me, she pats the sofa. Hesitantly walking over, I take a seat. "Listen to me Max." Turning I stare at her, giving all my attention. "I-I can't help you with this." Tearing up, I bite my lip. "But, I can give you some advice." Sniffling, I wipe beneath my eye. "Oh yeah, what?" Smiling she leans forward. "I've never been through what you've gone through. I know it's hard, not to be able to give yourself to Lucas." Nodding, a sob gets caught in my throat. "T-that's what people in relationships do." Smiling, she shakes her head. "No, a relationship isn't based off of sex." Standing up I hug myself. "That's the point! I love him Kay! I love him and trust him so much! A-and it hurts me, hurts me so bad that I can't show him."

Dropping to my knees I sob. "Show him how much I truly feel about him. I want to have t-that connection with him. Kayla it drives me mad. I see his face when Lucas touches me. When Lucas kisses me, hugs me and sleeps with me! I can't escape him in my nightmares! He's everywhere, I see him everyday. As soon as I get up and look into that mirror. Kayla..I see him. Though I don't want to. I want to see and feel Lucas." Sobbing I continuously rub my hands through my hair. "And the thing that hurts me the most, is that he's patient. He doesn't rush me to do things. He loves me so much.He's the best thing that has happened to me. T-that's why I've decided to do what I'm doing."

Concern flitting across her face, Kayla stands. "Max, please don't tell me...?" Gasping I shake my head. "No! I'm not self harming myself Kayla! I've decided to go to therapy."  Sighing in relief, she drops to her knees. "Tell him Max, ask him to go with you." Shaking my head, I close my eyes. "I couldn't even if I tried. Kayla he has so much on his plate right now." Opening my eyes I gasp. "L-Lucas?" Frowning, he walks further into the house. "I thought you weren't going to be here until eight?" Walking over, he quickly pulls me into a hug. "I'll let myself out." Hearing the door close, only Lucas and I are left in the silent room.

"Baby, what did I tell you?" Looking at the ground, I shrug my shoulder. Sighing he tilts my head up, keeping a firm hold on my chin. "What?" Biting my lip, tears form in my eyes. "You'll always be there for me." Nodding he waits for me to finish. "No matter what, you'll always be my home." Smiling softly at me, he wraps me in his embrace. "I love you too baby. I don't need sex, I only need you. I know I'm a man, but I'll never force you. Me and my hand can be buddies from now on." Gasping my cheeks flush pink. "Lucas! Really?" Smiling, he pecks my pouting lips. "Set the therapy appointment. Tell me when it's going to be. I'll be there to support you baby. What did I tell you that night? You know the one when we watched frozen." Smiling brightly I sniffle. "You're stuck to me like super glue." Chuckling he pecks my lips. Winking he rubs my back. "Hell the gorilla kind." Giggling, I snuggle against him. God I love this man.

Okay this lovely couple more chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!"!"!"!