Chap.13

Max's pov.

Opening my mouth like a fish out of water. I tear up and shake my head. "N-no no this isn't possible...p-please." Clutching my wrists he grins and winks. "Baby I told you I was coming. Let's go right now!" Shaking my head I jerk away from him. Running back the way I came. I hear his loud booted footsteps. 'Come on....Max just a li—'. Falling on my ass I look up towards the sky. "Well he is small. Even though I like my twinks a lot bigger." Shrugging his shoulders the man lifts me up. "N-no let's me go p-! I'm sorry I had to—." Smiling grimly Jacob cocks the gun. "The faster we get away, the less of a chance he dies." Stopping my struggle my blood runs cold. "P-please d-dont h-hurt h-him!" Sobbing into the cool night. Jacob rubs the gun barrel over my lips. "Well snake you heard him let's go!" Turning around he flicks his wrist.

Feeling something hard hit my head I gasp. Fighting the darkness I lay limp in er...snakes arms. Wishing some how that Lucas will just get over me. I told him that I would be a lot of baggage. And even though he said he would protect me. I don't blame him for failing. Why? Simply because I love him, and he'll never know.

***************

Lucas's pov.

Huffing and puffing, I laugh as I run down the hallways. For such a short person. My baby can run his ass off. Turning the corner, I spot his little form being towered over my Bryan. "Don't let him get away!" Smirking Bryan wraps him in his arms. Whispering something up at him. He turns slightly with panic and excited eyes. "I'll make you my chaco chunck cupcakes." Seeing Bryan shake his head I frown. Letting him go Max runs through threw the doors.

"Traitor!" Laughing he holds up his hands. Stopping I bend down to catch my breath. "Aye boss can you come look at this?" Nodding my head I look over at the doors. Shrugging my shoulders I follow after him. "We need to know if you want to round this out or not?" Looking at the bar I tap my fingers. "Well what were the plans that we drew up?" Shrugging his shoulders he grabs a clip board. Flipping threw the papers he smiles. "Well you guys never picked one. Although they're pictures of you smiling up at someone." Grinning I yank the board away from him. "Wow!" Smirking he nods his head. "Yeah he's amazing, he even got your dimples right."

Handing him back the clip board. I point towards the door. "I'm going to pick on him about this. But check and see if the boss got all the stuff I sent him. Don't forget to ask about the bike. I had to fucking break that mans hands for it." Smirking he nods his head and flips out his phone. Jogging over to the door I throw them open. "Max!" Stopping I look around. Cupping my hands over my face I yell again. "Max where are you!" Not getting an answer I frown. Walking out into the parking lot I turn in a circle. Walking back I turn the corner and trip over something. Looking down I curse the depths of hell. Quickly flipping out my phone. I dial Bryan's number in a frenzy. "Bryan I can't find Max. Round up all the boys and hurry!"

Bending down I pick up the tiny tom. Looking at the white shoe my blood runs cold. Max...Max had on toms. Feeling tears run down my face, I ket out a broken sob. Rubbing the drops of blood on the fabric. I clutch my hair and scream out into the night.

Oh no ry just gotten kidnapped or grown napped idk. Lol any who more chappies cooling y'all way. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!