Chap. 2

Max's pov.

Sitting in the stand I look down. "Now Mr. Lewis do you think my client did it intentially?" Looking up with unshed tears I sniffle. "Objection!" Banging the hammer he clears his throat. "Answer the question Mr. Lewis." Swiping my eyes I swallow. "If I'm being honest.. I don't know. I'm .... not in his head. I didn't ask him to..do..to to rape me." Trembling she paces in front of me. "Well can you at least describe what happened between you and your brother?" Looking appalled I snap at her. "I've told the police five times!" Walking to stand in front of me she smiles. "Yes I know but the jury hasn't heard it."

Gulping I adjust my tie. Linking my fingers together I clear my throat. "I guess his infactuation started when we were kids. At least that's when it first happened. We.. were coming home from school. Usually our parents worked late. S-so." Looking at me the judge nods his head. "Take your time Mr. Lewis." Nodding my head I take a deep breath. "He asked me to come to his room. I didn't really think anything about it then. We were brothers and shared everything. When I was there he made me do... things. I didn't want them and I wanted to tell, because it hurt." Wiping the tears away I grab a tissue. "He... he told me I would get in trouble for it. In my mind I didn't want a spanking so I kept my mouth closed." Chuckling sourly I wipe my nose. "When I was old enough to understand what he did I was... . I was ashamed because I didn't know. I was oblivious and innocent that I couldn't protect myself."

Looking at the attorney she smiles. "Mr. Lewis what type of 'things' did he make you do?" Looking at her like she was stupid. I shrugged my shoulders. "He made me...he I . He made me suck him off and then he raped me." Finally breaking I let out a sob. "And Mr. Lewis how old were you?" Trying to stop crying I hiccuped. "I was seven then."  Nodding her head she stops. "And how old was my client?" Looking her in the eye I glare. "He was twelve and he knew what he was doing. He took advantage of me then and now." Shaking her head she taps her pen. "Sir but there was no sign of forced entry." Looking down at my hand I fidget. "I keep a spare key under my mat.

Just like my..our mother use to do. So I'm guessing he used that, because I walked into my apartment. And he shoved me into a wall." Nodding her head she looks up at the judge. "No further question your honor." Nodding his head they call a recess. Stepping down from the stand I hurry to the hallway.  Keeping my head down I sit on a bench. "Max honey I brought you a sand which." Looking up I spot my PA. Looking up I smile but grimance a little. Letting it drop I take it from her.

"Thank you really. Do you want to go somewhere we can eat?" Nodding her head she holds out her hand. Wiping my face to get rid of the tears. I take it and stand up. Walking out we snoop around the reporters. Getting to her car we slide in. "Do you know when the recess is over. "They said one." Nodding her head she looks at her watch. "Good we have a hour." Starting the car she pulls out into traffic. "So what's been going on at the office." Looking in the rearview mirror she clicks her signal light. Switching lanes she smile at me. "Well that group wants you to do the design of their club. No one else they said they like your designs." Looking at her with curious eyes I tap my fingers. "What is the group anyway ?" Smiling she looks at me for a moment. "A biker club." Gawking I giggle and sniffle. "Oh my goodness I didn't even know they still had those." Laughing she nods her head. Pulling up to a park she cuts the engine.

Turning to me she pats her shoulder. "Now let it all out." Clutching my mouth I let out a sob. "You always know don't you." Rubbing my back she chuckles. "You bet you gay ass I do." Giggling I sob again. "Don't.. be.. a smart..a-ass!"

Okay next chappie. Yay and I just want to fuck Jacob up. Uhhh anyway more chapters coking y'all way. Comment vote shit people I love y'all and your opinions duh. Love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!!!!!"""!"!"!"!"!