Chap.16

Max's pov.

Sitting on the mattress huddled in the corner. I stare at the blurry face. "Please..Max it's me Bryan." Shaking my head I push myself even further into the corner. "Lucas...I want Lucas." Whimpering when his fingers touch my arm. I flinch back and try to dig myself further. "P-please I'm sorry. Just p-please stop! I want fight anymore!" Staring into the face of my brother. I watch as he frowns and tilt his head. "Jacob p-please don't be mad at me." Crouching down he eases his way closer. "Max it's me Bryan." Shaking my head I sob loudly. "N-no please don't. It hurts when you d-do t-that!" Backing up quickly I watch him step back. "I'm...not going to hurt you. D-do you want me to find Lucas?"

"No don't hurt him. You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" Hearing someone yell my head snaps up. "Where is he?" Shuddering I sob and breath heavily. "What's happening to him?" Seeing people surround me I start to panic. "Ron grab the morphine. He's having a panic attack Bryan. We don't want him to hurt himself even more. He has open wounds, and we need you to hold him down." Watching my brother shake his head. I shift quickly as someone comes closer towards me. "No I can't, he doesn't want me too."

Watching the other man glare I stiffen. "Do you want him to hurt more? Okay then hold him the fuck down!" Turning my head back to Jacob he come closer. "P-PLEASE STOP! NO IM SORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE...LUCAS...LU-!" Feeling a sharp pain in my leg. I stiffen and relax instantly. "Wahh di yew duu?" Scrunching my nose up. I look around at everyone. "Ah I like your beard. You remind me of the lumber jack. E-except your more attractive." Chuckling the man lifts me up. "Thank you but you owe me those cupcakes." Gasping I clutch his face. "Oh I love to make cupcakes. Where is l-lucas? Oh hey mommy did you know that you're a bitch?"

Raising an eyebrow at her blurry face, I smile. "But I still love you so much!" Giggling I breathe in the fresh air. "Oh man what's going on? Is that a dragon, cause it's so pretty!" Hearing someone scream my name I smile. "Max! Max oh baby I'm so sorry!" Giggling I reach my arms out to Lucas. Taking me in his arms carefully I frown. "I'm naw china doll. I'm man awd I love yew sow mucwh! Cause yew hadsims awd nice!" Seeing black spots in my vision I close my eyes. "Baby hey! Wake up... Max!" Listening to the voice get farther away I smile. "Awwe I'm sweepy! Let me sweep."

"He's loosing too much blood! Ron hurry and get him on the stretcher! I need an IV stat!" Closing my eyes I fall into that known blissful place. Black and dark oblivion. Looking around I stare at a bright light. Walking close to it I notice a door. "What in the world. If this is a prank, it's not funny!" Seeing a shawdow I squint my eyes. "Well hello to you to grandson." Gasping I walk closer to the figure. I aatch as the door gets pushed back a couple of steps. "Stay right there mister. I'm coming hold on a sec!" Huffing I fold my arms and cock my hip. "Wow you've always been dramatic." Tearing up, I stare into the face of my grandpa. "Pop pop I missed you guys so much!" Laughing he grabs me in a bear hug. "Same now listen, we're sorry that your mother hasn't treated you right." Smiling sadly I shake my head. "It's not your fault. If she wants to believe Jacob then she can. I still love her with all my heart." Looking over at my grandma she kisses my cheek.

"Kind hearted as always. Any who baby boy you need to go back." Scrunching my eyes in confusion I giggle. "Go where grandma?" Smiling softly she rubs my cheek. "You're dying baby boy and you need to live." Frowning I touch my body. "I'm not dead grandma, you're oh my goodness!" Gasping I tear up and start to cry. "Lucas I...I can't leave him. I love him so much and-!" Chuckling grandma smacks my cheek. "Shut up and walk away from the light already." Glancing at them I turn around. "We love you buttercup!" Groaning I let out a small smile. "Love you both too!" Walking away I feel myself fall. Gasping I flip in mid air. Slamming down I groan. "Time of deat-wait he has a pulse. Hurry and get him to the operating room!"

Oh no Max died for a minute. Any who more chappies coming y'all way. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!