Chap. 4

Max's pov.

Shading the building with a rustic brown. I close one eye and look at it from an angle. Picking up the light green I blend it in. Using the computer I plug in my changes. Smiling at the finishing touches I save it. Hearing a knock I look up just in time to see Kayla. "Hey baby cake your four o clock doesn't want to reschedule."

Sighing I close down my computer. "Well ummm tell him I can meet in about an hour. If he wants to I'll be waiting at Sofie's café." Nodding her head she turns to walk away. "Hey Kayla !" Turning back to me I flip my drawing pad around. "Holy shit how did you do that?"

"I don't know I'm just  gifted. Anyway I've finished the touches on our break room. Tell Lindsey I'll email them to her. Also order crème décor please. Couches and all." Nodding her head she leaves the room. Grabbing all of my utensils I pack them up. Pulling my satchel from under the desk I place them inside. Kissing my drawing pad like a weirdo I place that inside also.

"He said he'll be able to meet you." Jumping I let out a squeal. "Fudgeing fadoodles shake! Are you still trying to kill me? I think I just had a heart attack!" Hearing her laugh I glare at the speaker box. "Says the man that still kisses his drawing stuff." Pouting I point my finger at the box. "Hey I love them, their my babies. So shut it you hag!"

Giggling at her in take of breath she sputters. "I'm not old your only a year younger then me." Rolling my eyes I stand up. "Yeah cause twenty- three isn't old at all." Smiling I grab my stuff and walk out of my office. "Not cool bro at least people don't think I'm a kid. I don't need ID to buy alcohol." Huffing I throw my satchel over my shoulder. "Just because I don't grow hair anywhere. People think I'm fifteen or something. I swear it is horrible."

Getting to the café I open the door. "Oh Max my baby how you doing?" Smiling I walk over to Sofie. "I'm doing great Sofie." Glaring at me I blush and look down. "I'm ... holding up okay." Nodding her head she leans over the counter. "If you ever need someone to talk to. Mama Sofie is always here honey." Nodding my head I kiss her cheek. "Aunt Sofie you're nothing like mom and I love you for that."

Smiling she tears up. "That's enough of emotional stuff here." Giggling I grab my latte. Bidding her goodbye I walk over to a table. Sitting my things down I look through the paperwork. Okay so Mr. Reed  wants me to design a building. Bikers club so edgy but not quite. Summing up everything in my mind. I wait for this important Mr. Reed.

"Max?" Looking up I gasp. It was him the guy I bumped into. Gulping I lift up my hand for a shake. "Mr. Reed?" Nodding his head I gulp. Holy shit I think I'm going to faint!

Okay I updatedddd hope you guys like it. Hit the vote button if you did. If you didn't that's okay maybe you'll like some of my other books so check those out. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!""!"!"!"!!