Chap. 9

Lucas's pov.

Walking into the club house. I nod at Ron a new member. "Sup Crusher what you up to?" Grinning I lean against the bar in the kitchen. "I need  help getting back what's ours. You know  William Slate?" Nodding his head he hands me a beer. "Well him and his crew thought that it would be a great idea to steal." Frowning he crosses his arms. "What did boss say about this?" Smirking I push up off the counter. "Well since his bike was one of the stolen...". Smirking he crack his knuckles.

"He wants his shit and a little more right?" Nodding my head I tilt it to the side. "Yeah most of that little more coming out of their asses." Laughing we guzzle down the rest of our beer. Dropping my bottle into the trash can I burp. "So grab more of the brothers and let's ride out." Tapping my chin, I calculate up to how long it will take us to get there. "It should take up about two hours. So early in the morning we'll head out. For right know I have something to do."

Nodding his head he walks towards the stairs. "Also no fucking random twinks in my bed. I know it was you, you dick head!" Laughing he flicks me off before, dissapearing around the corner.  Walking out the house hurrily I jump onto my bike. Hitting the gas I speed down to the local prison. Feeling the wind blow at high speed I smile. Oh I couldn't wait to get my hands onto that bastards face.

****************

Walking over to the table I sit down. Waiting for Jacob to accompany me I feel my hands twitch. Hearing the buzzer go off the steel doors slide open. "Well who are you?" Showing no emotion on my face I smirk. "Well I'm your brothers boyfriend." Beaming he leans forward and laughs. "I wonder have you fucked him too? He's very tight to bad I took his virgin—" 'BANG' . Slamming his head onto the table he grunts. "I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you." Chuckling he lifts his head. Smiling with now red teeth he spits onto the floor.

Thanking god that I have connections with the prison warden. I get up and grab a fistful of his hair. "Did you also know that he's a screamer?" Punching him in the face I hear his nose break. Groaning he leans forward and shakes his head. "Watch out he loves to scratch. I've still got them on my back from the last time." He taunts as he lift his head once again.

"You listen to me you sick fucker. Touch him again I'll kill you and that's a promise." Standing up I turn around. "You'll regret this, once I have him withering under me once again."  Smiling I turn as I walk backwards toward the door. "Oh yeah..that'll only happen over my dead body." Smirking he gets uncuffed by the guard. "That can be arranged right beside that twink."

Walking out of the door I roll my eyes. That fucker has a head made of rock. Wiping my hand off with my shirt. I walk up to the guard station. "Steve erase the tape for the evening." Nodding his head I slip him a hundred bill. Stepping out into the cool night. I hop onto my bike and, pull out my phone. "Hey Max I'll be their to get you in thirty." Hearing a quiet okay I hang up.

Oh Lucas is a bad ass anyway more chappies coming y'all way. Love you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!"!"