Chap. 5

Will rarely happen so surprise!

Lucas's pov.

Sitting down I stare as he fumbles through files. He was beautiful and tiny. So adorable and did I mention tiny. He looked like he stood at five feet exactly. Stunning was the only word I could come up with. But of course I would never tell him that. I'm a leader and not some soft ass pansey. Clearing my throat he lifts his head. Blushing he stammers and peek at me. "Uhmm..Mr...Mr. Reed."

Holding my hand up I smile. "Lucas call me Lucas." Blushing he nods his head in acknowledgment. "So Lucas what ideas do you have?" Smiling I rub my stuble and groan. "See that's the thing I don't know. That's why out of all those works I picked you. Your one hell of a artist." Blushing he thanks me and look down.

"Well I thought maybe and edgy but sleek décor." Nodding my head I tap my fingers. "Well what do you suggest?" Opening his satchel he pulls out a sketch book. Flipping through the pages he stops on one. Sliding it across the table to me I pick it up. "Are these designs one of a kind?" Nodding his head he points at the building. "I used complinatry colors to make it pop. Of course you can ask for changes, that's up to you."

Running my finger over the page I look at him. "There's not a damn thing I would change." Blushing he fiddles with his fingers. "Oh also you can stop by my office on... Saturday . We'll look at furniture online and pick." Setting down the book I lean forward. "Well how about we do it over dinner?" Flushing he shakes his head no. "Sorry I don't go out with clients. It's unprofessional and gets in the way. Trust me there's nothing wrong with you at all." Finishing his rant I chuckle.

Reaching over, I brush my finger down the delicate curve of his neck. "It's okay cio I understand." Seeing a shudder rack his whole frame I smile. Retracting my hand I place it in my lap. Forcing the little shit to do as I say. "So will you build and decorate for me?" Tapping his chin he smiles at me. "As long as I can ride your bike."

Oh shit I'm hard, and he didnt mean it that way. "Deal!"

Oh I love me some Lucas with his smexy self. Lol anyway hope y'all enjoy this chappie. Ho check out my other books. Love you all my lovelies #pooatartloverout:)!!"!"!""""