Chap.23

Max's pov.

"Awe, haven't you missed me?" Staring at my brother, who has a gun to my lovers head. I let out a small whimper. "P-please don't do this Jacob!" Why, why is this happening to me? When I'm finally happy! "Hmm, I don't know baby bro. Maybe I should just kill him." Please. "I'll come with you! We can live together, and I'll leave everything behind! J-just let Lucas go! Smirking he cocks the gun. BANG!

Waking up with a bone chilling scream. I gasp for breaths of air. "L-lucas! Oh no p-please!" Sobbing hysterically, I rock myself back and forth. "Shh..baby, I'm right here. Come on calm down." Cooing Lucas wraps me tightly in his embrace. I've been having the same dream, over and over for weeks. It's like living in a nightmare, I can't get rid of. "Want to talk about it?" Digging my face deeper into his neck, I shake my head. "Baby please, I'm worried about you." Pulling my face away from his neck. He lifts my chin slowly.

Staring into his eyes, I blink away tears. "Please?" Why can't he just leave it alone? I don't want to bother him with this. I've already put enough on his plate. "Stop." Hearing his stern voice I gasp. "I know what you're doing babe. I love you, you're no hassel to me okay?" Of course he would say that. Sighing, I close my eyes and nod slowly. "Y-y Jacob shot you. I-t was a-all my fault!" Sobbing, I clutch him to me. "I thought I lost you Luke." Pecking my neck, he rocks us side to side. "A-and I can't loose you. I don't think I can live without you." Feeling him smile against my skin, I frown.

"W-why are you smiling?" Nuzzling my neck, his stumble scratches my skin. "I've told you already. Max, I'm not going anywhere. I'm stuck to you like super glue baby. I'm talking gorilla brand." Giggling wetly, I tilt my head up. "Really babe, I needed that laugh." Pecking my lips, he smirks. "Yeah I know, now I'm going to the kitchen.Put in Frozen, while I go get us some treats." Biting my lip, I look at the digital clock on our night stand.

"Luke, it's three in the morning." Shrugging his shoulders, he snaps his finger. "Get to work, I expect that movie to be playing by time I get back mister." Holding back a smile, I shake my head. "I worry about you sometimes." Laughing loudly, I hear cupboards open and close. "Baby never as much as I for you!" Yawning I place the DVD into that player. "Snickers or rocky road ice cream?" He's going to wake the neighbors up with all the yelling. "Rocky road, oh can you grab the twixs' also?" Getting a yeah, I settle back on the bed.

"Okay, we have ice cream, doritos, and twinkies." Grabbing my bowl, I moan. "Thanks babe." Getting in beside me, he pecks my temple. "No problem, now let's cuddle." Snuggling against him, I sigh. "Do you think Elsa can sing?" Biting my lip, I turn my head to look at Luke. He's been talking during the whole movie. "Babe I don't know." Raising an eyebrow he shrugs. "I think she sounds like shit. I mean what is she letting go?" Giggling, I feed him a chip. "Let's watch the rest of the movie okay." Nodding he opens his mouth for another one. I swear, my love for this idiot grows everyday.

Tada! Lobe you all my lovelies more chaps coming y'all way #poptartloverout:)!"!"!!