Chap.20

Max's pov.

"So, how does it feel to be out of the hospital?" Flinching at the camera, my adrenaline spikes. Until my eyes come into contact with Lucas'. "Very good! I got tired of that insistent beeping." Chuckling, he wraps an arm around my waist. "Well are you ready to see my humble abode?" Taking in a deep breath, I shrug. Pushing me into the room, he nuzzles my neck. "Like?" Feeling emotions swirl all inside of me. I place a fake smile on my face. "Yes, uh can you show me to the bathroom?" Smiling, he drags me down the hall. "Right here don't forget, I'm going to go get dinner ready." Pecking my lips, he turns and strolls down the hall.

Rushing in, I close the door and lock it. I can't I can't I can't. "Kayla....I can't do this." Tearing up, I slide down the wall. "Max baby what's wrong?" Sniffling I press my head back on the cool wall. Well every fucking thing is wrong! "I don't know, that's the thing. It's like I've got the world on my shoulders. There's no way to push it back into space." Crying softly, I hear a knock. "Babe are you okay?" Smiling softly I let out a wet giggle. "Yeah Luke, I'm just washing up before dinner. Can you bring me some pajamas?" Hearing a faint okay, I bite my finger. "K-kayla I remember what happened to me." Gasping loudly it gets cut off. Making me know that she's put a hand over her mouth. "W-what?" Nodding my head, I realize that she's not here.

"Yeah, that's why I feel like I do. I want—" "I brought your clothes, who are you talking to?" Standing up, I open the door to a crack. "Kay, thank you." Smiling softly he caresses my face. "No problem, the foods almost ready." Smiling, I nod and close the door. "Kay you still there?" Getting a quiet yeah, I sigh. "I can't tell you what happened." She sighs in aspiration, and shifts around. "O-okay well maybe you can tell a therapist?" Biting my lip, I run my finger through my extra long hair. Which reminds me, I need a haircut. "N-no I can't. It's embarrassing, humiliating, and disgusting. Kayla...I-I feel so dirty. L-like I can't wash him away. Every time I look into the mirror, I see his eyes. O-or I see these hideous scars that he left behind. A-and I think he did it on purpose." Sobbing softly I try my best to wipe away the tears.

"J-just so that I won't forget him. Ever...ever again." Crying into the receiver, Kayla calls my name. "Max, honey we'll get through this!" Shaking my head, I pout. "That's why I don't want to be here Kay. He's too good for me. I'm nothing but broken goods. He deserves someone pure,..innocent.". Standing up I look into the mirror. "Uh Kay I have to go. Dinner's probably already done." Taking the phone away from my ear, I press the end button. Placing it down on the counter, I grab my PJs. "Is that really how you feel?" Jumping I let out a little scream. Looking into the mirror, my eyes come into contact with his.

Crying I nod my head softly. Walking closer he places his hands on my shoulders. "T-take your shirt off." Looking at him in the mirrors with wide eyes, I go ridged. "I'm not going to make love to you. Just yet, just take your shirt off please." Taking it off I stare down at the sink. "No look at me through the mirror. I want you to see this." Looking up at his face he grins. "I love you so much!" Smiling through my tears I mouth it back.

So sad! Anywjo sorry for not updating frequently I just started a new school. And as cliché as it sound. Imbtrying to fit in but of course I do. Everyone loves me and if they don't well sorry. More chappies coming y'all way. Lobe you all my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!"!"!"!"!"