four - moon's girl

The worst part of starting a new story is that you start off with not a lot of reads and votes and it's a bit annoying, but then I remember that it's gonna take some time. Anywho, here's an update, although I didn't reach 100 reads on the last chapter yet.

I sit on the school's stairs, watching people crowd about the two angered boys growling like monsters, shouting hateful words at each other.

Third day here and there's already drama, which is probably irrelevant and unnecessary. I don't understand how people can just sit there- no, crowd around them and watch this. I understand it's entertaining, I really do, I've had my fair share of crowding around and fighting others, but really, we're Juniors. We shouldn't have to beat someone's ass just to prove a point.

Sighing, I stand up when the first fist is thrown. I'm not into the whole 'knocking someone out until you're both barely breathing' thing anymore. I know this by experience.

That's why I'm turning around, because of my experience in fights. I remember the first time I heard someone chanting 'fight!' repeated, someone went home with a bullet in their leg.

I might not give a shit about anyone here, but it's fun fucking with the fucked up world. Making everyone and everything good is like torture to the world. But hey, I like torturing things that like torturing others.

I make my way in the middle of the circle and push the two boys away, almost getting hit myself. "The fuck is your problems?!" I scream l, pushing them farther away from each other.

Wow, I never noticed I was strong enough to handle two boys who're trying to maul each other.

I push them back farther away from each. When I feel like they're not going to struggle to hit the other one anymore, I let them go. "Why the hell were you fight?" I ask, looking at the both of them. "Your eye is swelling and your nose is gushing out with blood." I speak, digging in my bag for a tissue. I hand it to him and the guy mutters a 'thanks'.

"Why were you fighting?" I asked the guy with the swelling eye.

"My girlfriend was cheating on with this dumbass." He says with force. I feel the other guy about yo attack so I place my hand on his chest and push him away.

"So why are you fighting him? How do you know he was as clueless as you? Why don't you yell at your cheating, unfaithful ass girlfriend instead of beating on him? Ever thought of that?"

"Don't talk about me like that!" Some screeches, stepping in front of me. I almost laugh out loud as I see her. It's the bimbo from gym class. "I couldn't choose just one of them!"

I remember the crowd of people around us when they start muttering things about us. Saying that I was just a show-out. Wow, I love how society works.

"Look at you," I exclaim, fed up with everyone's bullshit and she just seemed to be right in front of me, so why not take it off on her? "You're a fucking slut! You just admitting to having two fucking boyfriends, but everyone wants to say some shit about me?! I can see your hard-ass nipple through your tight ass shirt; where a bra next time! I'm just trying to stop two fucking guys from fight over a whore!" I scream, making everyone silence.

"Dude, she's right," one of the boys who were fighting says, breaking the silence. "we were wasting our time on a whore."

I realize what I said in my little outburst and groans. "No, I-I didn't mean it like that--"

"No, you were right," the other guy says with a shrug. "Now that I look at her, I have no idea why I was even into her."

The bimbo screeches once again. Suddenly, I'm on the ground and she's on top of me, scratching my face and pulling my hair.