eleven - concerning

I grin widely at the scene in front of Austin and I's locker as make my way to my locker.

He and Valerie are actually talking, flirting if I may say so. Austin doesn't even look disinterested one bit, which is surprising since he was the compete opposite just yesterday.

I interrupt the two by saying, "Looks like you two are getting along
great."

Austin and Valerie turn my way, both grinning. Looks like I've done a good job.

"We spent all night on the phone," Valerie tells me, grinning. "did you know he's into music?"

I nod, going to my locker. "Mhm, he told me the first day we met."

Her smile flatters a bit before she shrugs and turns back to Austin in a swift movement. I shriek when she accidentally hits me in my face with her bag, making my head slam into the locker.

I expect her to turn around and apologize, but instead she drags Austin over to her friends.

"Shit," I murmur, touching my nose. I pull my hand back and see red.

"Ally!" I hear someone yell my name. I look down hall and see Jessica running my way.

"Hi," I say in a weak voice, trying to stop the blood.

When she reaches me, Jessica looks at me, concerned and confusion covering her face. "Why is your nose bleeding?" She asks me, pulling my hand down and exam the bleeding. She winces and frowns before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom.

"It's not that serious, Jessica," I inform her as she takes a baby wipe, which I suppose she has for gym class, out of her bag and hands it to me.

"Did you get into a fight with someone?" She asks, frowning.

I shake my head and wipe my nose over the sink, so I wouldn't get blood on the floor. "No, Valerie hit me with her bag on accident. My head slammed into my locker."

"Who the hell is Valerie?" She asks, hopping up on the sink and sitting there.

I throw away the bloody baby wipe and then go back to the sink. I pull my hair into a ponytail and turn on the water to get the dried blood from under my nose. I cup my hands together and duck my head a bit as I splash the water on my face.

I grab a paper towel and wipe my face. "This girl I set up with Austin. It seems like they're getting along great."

Jessica raises an eyebrow and jumps off of the sink. "That blond girl he walked in with?"

I shrug. "I didn't walk in with him this morning, so I don't know, but she is blond, so I suppose."

"Well, that girl is in my English class. She has a boyfriend. His name's... Jasper? Yeah, Jasper, I think."

I freeze at the name.

"Ow! Ow! That hurts!" I shriek as the boy pulls on my ponytail, dragging me into his home.

Once I'm inside, I'm thrown on to the floor harshly. I groan and sit up on my knees as I wipe my nose, pulling my hand back to see blood. "Jasper, I'm---"

I'm cut off by the dark haired male pushing me back on the wooden floor and him standing over me.

I sit up once again, tears pricking at my eyes. I hurrily scoots back on my burning hands, although he stops me by grabbing my neck in his hands.