eighteen - bad days

"Would you leave me alone!" Ally screams, slamming her locker and turning around meet the sixth person who came to give her shit about punching Kira.

Her morning's been rough. First, the hot water stopped working while she was in the middle of her shower. Then, she and Austin got into an argument because she needed a ride but declined his offers all yesterday, so he wasn't prepared to get her today. After that happened, Laura left early for work, so she had to take the bus. Then, she was sat next to a man who was arguing with someone on the phone, so she got a headache. Now, she's getting shit for punching Kira on Monday because Kira is 'the nicest girl they've ever met'.

Ally sighs and calms her temper when she sees it's just Jessica, looking very nervous. "Sorry, Jes. Not a good morning."

"Uh, Ally?" Jessica says, biting her lip. "I-I don't know why you punched Kira, but---"

"And you don't need to know," Ally suddenly snaps, rolling her eyes. "Of all people, I'd think you'd be the less nosiest."

"No, it's just," she pauses, biting her lip. "Kira's the girl I've been seeing. She's my girlfriend."

Ally gapes at her friend in shock. "What?" She questions in disbelief, hurt seeping in her voice.

"I was gonna show you her on Monday, but we never made it to P.E. together because of what happened."

Ally bites her lip then shakes her head, pressing her items to her chest before walking past her and going to the stairs.

Jessica catches up with her and grabs her arm. "Ally, please tell me what she did. I'm in a relationship with her now, so maybe the information will benefit me?" She suggests, giving Ally a hesitant smile.

The brunette just shakes her head and moves past her, continuing her way to the stairs.

----

Ally's heart nearly broke when she saw Austin's face as she took a seat in the first seat of the front row in biology.

She wasn't mad at him; just needed sometime to think to herself about what just happened.

Jessica, a friend she had became really close with, was dating a girl she couldn't stand at all. It wasn't some petty hatred she had, either. Ally actually believed she hated her. And honestly, Kira could still probably scare the hell out of Ally if she barely tried to.

Maybe she just wasn't meant to be happy. Everything all right in her world, then Kira came. Everything was right in her world once again, Kira turned out to be dating one of her friends.

Hell, she didn't even know Kira was into girls.

Ally sighs and sinks her head into her elbows.

She actually dozes off for a few moments, the stress making her tired. Someone sits next to her, even says good morning, but she continues her light sleep. It's only about ten minutes after does their bio teacher walk in.

"Today's the exam. I hope you have your notes."

Ally groans and sits up. She wasn't here for notes all week. Raising her hand, Ally sighs and leans on her right arm.

Though, that gives her access to see the person sitting on her left. She gasps and moves to the side, only to fall out of the chair.

The class erupts into snickers and murmurs, but the girl who she was sat next to and Austin looked at her with a concerned face. Why the hell would Kira sit next to her? Is she trying to mess with her? Maybe this is her plan; make everyone like her so they'll end up disliking her.