thirty-three - end

" Hi, dad, long time, huh? Sorry, Laura and I just couldn't stay here anymore, but we miss you. It took a lot for me to come here; back to Miami, I mean. There's not much left of happiness here for us. Oh, speaking of happiness, there's this boy..."

"I thought you were kidding about the spa day," Ally laughs lightly while they're exiting the spa, her hand gripping his. "Seriously, you didn't have to do that."

It's been two months since Jasper was prosecuted. Austin and Ally had taken a short break of their relationship, Ally claiming she needed to heal and relax by herself for a few weeks. Austin understood and let her come to him when she was ready.

She showed up at his doorstep a week ago and told him that she was ready again. Austin just kissed her soundly, missing her lips, voice, body... everything.

She admitted that she spent a lot of time by herself crying and feeling like shit, but eventually, she was able to move on.

Ally was much more loving and bubbly since he first met her. Much more fun, too. She even found herself with a part-time job (she was always scared to get a job and Jasper shows up). It was like Ally was rediscovered.

They were out of school now, being that it was June. The last weeks of school were rough, but they managed. Ally had never seen better grades from herself.

Jessica was still with Kira, so Austin advised her to leave Jessica alone until those two weren't together. It's still unclear why Kira came to Colorado, but it's not worth looking into. They were on a new path.

"It's cool, you deserve it," Austin says softly as they head to his car. He places a light kiss on her temple as they're walking. "But god, I didn't think it was gonna take all day. I had a whole day planned."

It was eight at night now. They had gotten there at two in the afternoon. It probably took so long because the signing in process was a lot.

"It's okay," she laughs once they reach his car. "We have all summer."

"That is true," he chuckles, opening the door for her to get inside. "You wanna stop for food?"

When they get back to Ally's place after grabbing some food, they're not surprised to see Ross and Laura bickering at the counter in the kitchen.

They couldn't tell if their siblings had gotten back together, but Ross is always here and when they're not hooking up, they're fighting.
It was confusing.

Ally giggles quietly and presses a fingering on to her lips, gesturing Austin to not interrupt them as they went to her room.

Laura has became more strict on Ally because although the girl has went through a lot, that doesn't mean she gets to have sex whenever she wants. She limited Austin to only stay the night on weekends during the school year and he could only spent the night three times a week in the summer.

So far, he's slept in her room for... five nights. So let's just say Ally didn't really dig the 'strict' Laura.

They're in the middle of eating their plates of pasta at the headboard of Ally's bed while watching a movie when she says quietly, "Thanks for sticking around."

Austin continues chewing his food as he looks at her. After swallowing, he gives her a shrug. "It's what you do when you're in love."

There's a pause. "I'm not ready for sex again yet."

"Huh?" Austin questions, confused by the sudden information. "What does that have to do with anything?"

Ally bites her lip, shrugging as she played with the food on her plate. "The night before the trial, you said you were gonna treat me to a spa day, stuff me with food, and we were gonna have sex... I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to use you or—"