twenty-five - valentine's activities

"I don't even like basketball but that was a good game," Ally says as they walk hand in hand to his car. "You did great. You sure you don't wanna celebrate with your team?"

"I'm good. Besides, I promised you a movie night," Austin grins, once they reached his car. "You sleeping over?"

She laughs and gestures to the bag on her arm. "Did you not notice the overnight bag or...?"

"Hey, I was just making sure." He laughs, unlocking and getting in the drivers seat of his car.

They both hop in and Austin looks to her. "You wanna grab some food before we get to my place?"

———

"Your room is so messy." Ally says the moment they come inside the room.

Austin chuckles and pushes her shoulder. "I don't have time to clean it. I'm always with you or at school."

She rolls her eyes, and takes a seat on his bed. "Go shower. You reek."

"Of course, my love," he speaks in a bad English accent as he grabs his things for a shower. She laughs just before he comes over to kiss her soft lips. "Be back soon."

Ally looks around at his room as he showers. Deciding she couldn't take it, Ally stands and begins to pick up his mess of a room. There were only clothes everywhere, so she didn't mind really. Ally just didn't like the mess.

Once she's either folded or put the clothes in the hamper in the corner of his room, thrown away all his water bottles and crumbled up balls of paper, Austin has returned from his shower. He's shaking his hair into a towel as he enters his room. "I see you've tidied up."

"Because you're room was disturbing," she laughs, watching him throw his towel to the laundry bin in the corner if his room, to which he misses. "Maybe if you were a better basketball player, your room would be cleaner."

He fakes a wince. "Damn, that's harsh. I thought you said I was good tonight."

"Well, we all lie every once and a while," she laughs right before he comes to tackle her on to his bed. He lays out flat on top of her, making Ally giggles and push him. "Get off! You weigh as much as a whale."

"You're overreacting," he murmurs as he presses a kiss on to her lips blissfully. Ally responds for a few moment, and they pull apart as he rolls on the side of her. Austin grabs the remote from a spot on his bed to click the television on. "You wanna take a shower?"

Ally doesn't respond for a moment, so he looks to see her with wide eyes and blushed cheeks. Austin irks his eyebrow, before realizing she received the wrong message and chuckles. "Ally, I just took a shower. If I wanted you to join me, I would've asked. I'm talking about you taking a shower. By yourself."

"O-Oh." Ally speaks, her face getting even more red from embarrassment. But she shakes her head with a slight smile. "I showered before the game."

Austin looks at her with complete adoration, loving to see the side of her that got flustered and embarrassed. She stands to go to her night bag and grabs her pajamas. "I'm changing in your closet."

"You could change in front of me.
I won't look."

"Maybe another night." She giggles, going to his closet and shutting the door.