Acknowledgments

Just like Trea, utilize your rage. Burst it out and become the utmost of yourself. Sear the verdict of your history, overthrow your fear, and encompass your pursuit.

Don't let your rage control you, be the superior, humble it, and fuel it for the good.

***

I guess, thank you... for keeping up until the last chapter.

I thank myself for completing this book despite my busy schedule. My schoolwork and thesis have kept me freaking up all night.

Hello to 'Romeo and Juliet' by William Shakespeare, 'Frankenstein' by Mary Shelley (which I purchased for a reason but haven't touched yet), 'Jane Eyre' by Charlotte Bronte, and other books that I have mentioned in the story. These books inspire me, specifically classical books, throughout the process of writing this story 'Searing Burst of Rage'. I wanna be like those great and excellent authors in the future. To be fair, special mention to Miss Julia Quinn who inspires me in writing romance (I'd boldly say I'm not good at writing romance, cliche, and cheesy lines), her works had helped me.

My characters are imperfectly written, and the story itself is. I'm a novice writer, so much room to improve. My challenge as a writer is to exceed my previous works. Mas pagbubutihin ko pa ang pagsulat sa susunod na mga akda na isusulat ko.

So if you'd like, go and visit my profile @blumecrest to check out my other stories. It would be kind if you spare some time to read them.

Gracias!

All my love, Blume