INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

My name is Siyamthanda Nkabinde, a 20 year old stud From Pretoria (012), Soshanguve. I am currently doing my second year at the University Of Johannesburg. I never really had a tough upbringing, I've always had things come easy for me more especially with me being the only child, I always got everything I wanted. My mother is a surgeon at Garankuwa Hospital and my father is a Physiotherapist At the same hospital, they met in Medical School. Back In High school, they used to call me a trust fund baby and as much as that sickened me, I even ended up getting used to it. And my school principal called me Umajaivane because vele I was always the spotlight at school.

When I First Met My Girl Phindile, I Was Probably Doing My Matric Although Her And I Haven't Talked in a while And Are In A Long Distance Relationship, I Still Consider Her My Girl.The Spark Between Us Always Ignites Back When I Go Back To Pta for the holidays And When I Was Doing My First Year,I Met This Beautiful Girl Who Was Doing Her Second Year, Whose Name Is Rethabile, We Happened To Like Each Other, At That Time, I Did Not Want To Be In Any Relationship Because I had a girl back home, but hey the girl was just beautiful that it was difficult to resist. We then ended up dating, heyyy don't look at me like that, these things happen. :)

Well, This is my story and I hope you enjoy 💜