CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

A THOUGHT ABOUT ABOVE MY HEAD

As I was driving home, Ayanda was the only thing in my head. I pressed the button as the gate opens and I drove in. I woke the gents up after I parked in the garage. I woke them up and as drunk as they were, they all managed to go to sleep respectively.

The next morning, I woke the gents up and walked downstairs, I found my uncle drinking coffee and reading the newspaper

Him: "Oh Good Morning My Child. How was the wedding?"

Me: "Ohhhhkay, somebody is in a good mood what's up?"

Him: "I'm expecting important visitors over for lunch to discuss business and I have a feeling everything will go well"

Me: "Ohh Really?"

Him: "So Imma need you and your friends to be gone by then"

Me: "Wow, you kicking us out?"

He gave me a look and I chuckled

Me: "Sorry, I know better than to interfere in your business"

Him: "I'm Gonna need you to organise platters and drinks for my guests"

Me: "On It, oh and uncle?"

Him: "Yes?"

Me: "I'll also be going home with you so kgopela oska nshiya"

Him: "Sure"

The gents came down, we had breakfast and prepared to leave. We had to leave early because Bokang was heading home Already for the holidays and it's bad enough that they were dealing with a hangover. I decided to use my uncle's car, I know he's in a good mood so i doubt he'd mind.

When I got to my room, I dialled Ayanda's number but her phone rang unanswered. Today is the traditional wedding so they probably busy. We all wanted to go to the traditional wedding but we can't because we're all preparing to leave tomorrow for the holidays. As I was busy packing my clothes, a call from Ayanda came through.

Me: "Hey Ayanda"

Her: "King Siya"

Oh my, when last did I hear her call me like that?? :)

Me: "Woaah and then your voice?"

Her voice was gone, clearly she didn't sleep"

She just chuckled

Her: "Angazi yazi"

Me: "But Nonetheless Siya Thinks It's Sexy "

She laughed even harder, atleast I can still get her to laugh

Me: "How are things going there?"

Her: "yerrr bruh, hectic we slept around 4am, the elders woke us up at 5:30am imagine"

Lol she's even complaining to me with that hoarse voice of hers. What makes me happy is that she is slowly opening up to me again.

Me: "Yoh, your aunts are abusing my wife"

We both laughed

Her: "Then come save your wife from those old creatures"

We both laughed. The sound of her laughter is just music to my ears