CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

HEADING HOME

Rethabile

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before heading out. I was going to Tasha's with Lincoln. He called me asking me Where I was and I told him I was already on my way to the gate. He opened the door for me when he saw me approaching

Him: "you look good by the way"

Me: "thanks"

I just flashed smile as he drove off

We got to Tasha's and ordered drinks. We were having light conversations and my heart started beating so freaking fast when I saw her enter at the door. SHXT SHXT SHXT. She can't see me here, with Lincoln, what am I gonna do? Lemme just hide under the table. Ahh it's no use, it's too late cause she saw me.

Her: "Rethabile"

Me: "Ntando"

I really don't know why, I always have to bump into her in situations like these, you'd swear She's stalking me

Her: "Different man, I see"

The look on her face was just unexplainable and I bet this time she sure was going to let Siya know about this.

Lincoln looked at me then at ntando. Ntando just left clicking her tongue. Ntando le yena she's a player she mustn't make herself better.

Lincoln: "who's that?"

Me: "just someone I know from the campus"

Him: "and what different man is she talking about?"

Me: "She saw me with Joe the other day and that was before him and I broke up"

Him: "I hope you not making me a fool"

Me: "of course I wouldn't babe "

Lincoln knows that Joe and I broke up, and when I broke up with him, it was only because I wanted to just be faithful to Siya and give her my all and that I was tired of lying to her.it's just that I have a lifestyle to maintain and I couldn't help it and that's when I met up with Lincoln.

Throughout the entire date, I was worried about Ntando and I'd keep looking at her every chance until they left.

Lincoln and I left probably an hour later. He dropped me off and I walked to my room. I was a bit tipsy from all the wine we were drinking. I stumbled with the key with my heels in my hands for about 5 minutes till I realised that it was unlocked. Ohh my roommate is here. I got the biggest shock of my life when I entered, I swear I sobered up at an instant.

Me: "Siya, what are you doing here"

Her: "Serious? So no hey baby or Something"

She was so calm that it scared the shit out of me. Ohhh no ntando told her, I know she told her.

Me: "I swear baby, I can explain, please don't get mad I .... "

I was shaking already

Her: "what are you talking about Rethabile? You need to come down, what's happening?"

Okay now she looked confused, oh no what have I done.

I dropped my heels to the floor and gave her a hug