CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

WHAT AN INTERESTING DJ SHE IS.

Siya

Kabelo and I just looked at each other whilst the crowd was going crazy over the DJ. She looks so freaking hot on those decks. I couldn't help but notice Botlhale thereafter. Mannn I need to sit down and talk to Ayanda about this, I mean we can't be keeping things like this away from each other. And in no time, it was my turn to perform. I don't even remember half of my performance but my eyes kept drifting off to Ayanda who was near the stage looking at me, along the crowd, I managed to spot Zimi. This event was totally epic and at the end of it, I was so tired. We got home around 3am in the morning but the event was gonna end at 6am. I wasn't drunk but I know I was tipsy and so was Kabelo, Ntando, Bokang and Enzo were sloshed. We immediately slept when we got home.

Later that day, we heard a buzz in the gate, Kabelo and I were already up and had cleaned the house, the gents we still dealing with a hangover, Ntando even banged some girl who was part of the promoters. I checked who was at the gate and it was Zimkhitha, oh my gosh, I really wasn't planning on meeting up with anyone today but she looked so sexy, she was wearing a crop top with no bra and her nipples piercing through the top with super super hot denim shorts. And Crocs. Her short hair that was pink in colour just made her skin colour pop, I opened for her and watched her as she waltzed towards the house and I opened the door.

Me: "Hey baby"

Her: "Don't hey baby me Siyamthanda"

Me: "Ohhhhkay what have I done now"

Her: "can we find a place where we can talk?"

I let her in and by that time, the boys were now all up, she greeted them and they greeted back. I don't know why but I decided that we go talk in the guestroom instead, incase those shorts ain't doing justice, then Imma fuck her there at an instant.

Ayanda

Man, the tiredness that comes after a gig? The pits

Fifi was at her parents house and my Mom was back from Zambia, I just woke up to Refiloe's call, we talked about a lot of things, the event, people's performances, the crazy things that happen at events, basically everything. I then decided to go see Siya, I mean, we've been so busy prepping for the weekend that we haven't had time for ourselves and I really miss her. I took a bath and wore my black jeans, with a black and white vans t-shirt and a black and white old school vans then topped it up with a vans cap. I took my car keys and just as I was about to go out, my Mom stopped me

Her: "So you just gonna go out without saying anything? Kanti what kind of a child are you?"

Me: "Was I supposed to tell you something?"

Her: "Umm Mama, Ngisathi Uk'phuma kancane to see my friends, Angazi Ukuthi ngizobuya skhath' sini but ngizo phouna umangabe angibuyi"

I rolled my eyes.

Me: "I'm sorry Ma, I'm just gonna go see my friends, I'm gonna go to res as soon as I'm done with my friends, I'll call you though"

Her: "that's more like it"

She continued flipping through the channels as I walked out. I started my car and drove to Fourways, Melissa called me while I was on my way and we talked all the way to Siya's place. I parked at the gate and noticed that her car is here, oh great that means she's here, because I still remember the code, I punched it in and walked in. I knocked and Kabelo opened the door but quickly widened her eyes when she saw me.