CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY

ONE NIGHT WITH CONSEQUENCES.

"SIYAMTHANDA"

Ayanda's voice through my phone that was already on loudspeaker. All people came to attention.

Me: "Ayanda? Baby are you okay?"

She didn't sound okay, I've been with her over a while now to know that she isn't okay even through a phone. She sounded scared, terrified and tired as well.

My uncle quickly took out his laptop and whispered "try to keep them on the line for as long as you can, so that I could trace it"

Me: "Babe, where are you?"

Ayanda: "I Don't Know this place is dark, please come fetch me please"

Another voice: "Family reunion is over princess"

Then they hung up. Shiit. I looked at my uncle and he shook his head, that means we didn't stay in the line long enough.

No WAIT? WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I know that voice, the other woman's voice. NO IT CAN'T BE. SHE CAN'T DO THAT? WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT

Me: "I know that voice"

They all looked at me like I'm crazy

Kabelo: "the other woman's voice?"

Me: "Rethabile"

Ntando: "NO WAY!!!"

My uncle: "Rethabile as in your girl?"

My Mom: "Kante what the hell is going on here?"

No one cared to answer her but I couldn't miss Fifi and Melissa's faces, I swear these two people are gonna kill me after this for playing with their sister and getting her kidnapped

My uncle: "why would Rethabile kidnap Ayanda?"

Kabelo: "It can only mean one thing"

SHiit! This is starting to take a toll on me. I walked to the bar and helped myself to a glass of whiskey. I'm not a heavy drinker but I really need this. I poured a glass and gulped it down at one go. I then poured another one.

Kabelo: "Siya Aowa this is not you"

Me: "Leave me alone"

My uncle: "drowning yourself with alcohol is not a solution"

Melissa stood up just when I was about to pour my third glass.

Lisa: "Come one Siya, don't do this, we need you and we need your mind as clear as it can ever be"

Ntando: "how do you think we gonna find Ayanda when you're filling yourself up with alcohol like this"

Fifi: "I HATE YOU SIYA! I HATE YOU! YOU KNOW, I SHOULDN'T HAVE ALLOWED NY SISTER TO GET BACK TOGETHER AITH YOU OR EVEN BE WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FILTHY HOE, BOW MY SISTER IS KIDNAPPED BECAUSE OF UBUFEBE BAKHO"

By that time she was screaming and shouting. She paced up to me and started hitting my chest, she was even crying. I could tell that she's hurt and scared for her sister. I then drabk the whiskey from the bottle, my heart is as painful as hers and beats me that I can't do anything for now. My uncle has been on his laptop ever since, he's trying to find ways to help us find Ayanda. I paced up and down not knowing what to do. Ayanda is such an amazing soul, she doesn't deserve all this drama, all these problems I come with. Ever since we started dating I gave her nothing but problems it's surprising that she even stayed. A tear escaped my eye as I was thinking about all the memories Ayanda and i had. The intimacy. Never in my life have I had such a person who makes me feel the way Ayanda does but maybe her and I aren't meant to be together. I give her a headache, I always hurt her and maybe i Should just let her go . I cried silently and Kabelo noticed that I was crying. I stood up and walked to my uncle and he also saw the tears guessing down my face.