CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES

I Opened The Door Without Knocking, I Found Her With A Glass Of Wine. She Stood Up An Walked To Me

Her: "Baby hey"

I gave her Hot Slap Across Her Face That Sent Her Stumbling Back. The Wine Glass Fell Onto The Ground Spilling The Contents Of It.She looked shocked by what I just did. As Soon as She Found Her Feet Again, I gave Her Another Slap

Me: "Seriously Rethabile? Such Old Men?, I feel disrespected Yezwa"

Her voice was shaky, you could tell that she wanted to cry

Her: (holding both her cheeks) "she told you"

Me: "Of Course She Told Me, Ntando Doesn't Owe You Anything"

She kept quiet

Me: "You Disgust Me Right Now. I Can't Even Look At You"

Her: "I'm Sorry, I Was gonna tell you"

Me: "When? When Were You Gonna Fucken Tell Me? Rethabile You Know How I Feel About Such Things"

Her: "I'm sorry Siya"

Me: "I bought all your clothes, that you left in my room. I never wanna see you uyangizwa ukuthi Ngithini?"

She stood up and came towards me, age tried to touch and kiss me but I shifted.

Me: "Don't Touch Me, Who Knows Where Those Lips And Hands Have Been."

I pushed

her away and walked out. I just saw her differently. There's No Turning Back From This. Although I Kinda Feel Bad From Slapping The Shit Out Of Her But She Deserves It. I Hate This Girl Sies!

What's worse is that, Ayanda Is Not Picking Up Her Phone. I Decided To Take An Uber To Enzo And Bokang. I Entered And Found Them Drinking. I think it's Amazing That These Two Share A Room. I grabbed a Glass From BK And Gulped the Whole Of It Down.

Enzo: "Is It That Bad?"

I narrated the whole story about Rethabile but I made sure not to tell them about Ntando And Her Stupid Feelings For My Girl.

Bokang: "Rethabile Is Dating Joe Ehh? Joe Is Too Old For School Kids Tjerr"

Enzo: "Mina I'd Kill Her Yoh"

Bokang: "You Did Right By Slapping Her, Wa Tella This Girl"

Enzo: "And Ayanda? Have You Talked To Her?"

Me: "She's Not Answering Her Phone"

Bokang: "Her And Botlhale Seem Quite Close"

Ohh So Bokang Also Knows Ayanda's Soccer Player Stud Friend.

Rethabile

I've never seen Siya So Angry In My Whole Entire Life. I could not even put out if it's anger or hatred. I knew this day would come but i wanted it to be the one who tells her. I've never even cried like this before, it hurts so much.

Lerato (My Friend) Came in while I was still stuffing myself with food, I was even scared of calling Siya because she left fuming but i feel like she didn't give me a chance to explain myself.