CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

CHASE ME. I CHASE YOU

Siya

I waited for about 15 minutes before my uncle called telling me he's almost here. A brand New Mercedes Benz C-class parked right in front of me. For a moment I thought I was Being kidnapped then he hooted, it's my uncle. He walked out of the car and helped me carry the bags to the car.

Him: "Champ I missed you"

Me: "you could've fooled me"

Him: "you so grumpy, is it because you had to come here by taxi"

Me: "yes I'm angry"

He just laughed at me as he drove off.

I literally have a strong relationship with my uncle more than I do with my father. I have a very strong bond with him.

Me: "so there's this girl Neh"

Him: "ah ah ah, don't tell me there's another one, what about Rethabile? And I met up with Phindile many times and she'd keep asking about you'

Me: "but why doesn't she call me though"

Him: "why don't you call her?"

Me: "I'll call her when we get home. Now I'm hungry, buy something for me along the way"

Him: "Wow I'm starting to think you love my money more than me"

I just laughed, wow this one and bragging about his money. He bought me food then drove off to his house after dropping me off at home. I took my bags to my bedroom. I texted both Ntando And Ayanda telling them I got home safely.

I must've fallen asleep on the couch because I felt someone shaking me lightly. It's my Mom, she gave me a tight hug and went on and on about how she missed me.

Later that day after I just had my supper, I heard a slight knock on my door. I went to open and Phindi stood at the other side of the door, she just looked at me smiling.

Her: "I heard you're back for the holidays so I thought I should come pop by and say hi"

She looked beautiful, her braids neatly tied And a dress that hugged her body so perfectly. Even her glasses that blended perfectly with her face.

I gave her a tight hug and Kissed her.

Me: "Didn't realise how much I missed you"

She then came in, we cuddled while she asked that we watch a movie, I can see that she wanted quality time. My Mom knocked and entered without even waiting for permission to enter.

Mom: "Phindile are you sleeping here?"

Me: "yeah she is"

Mom: "Okay Then , Siya Make Sure You Open For Your father when he comes back, He's Working Till Late today" .

Me: "I will"

Her: "Goodnight kids"

Us: "Goodnight"

The next morning, I woke up to missed calls from Rethabile.

I called Rethabile while making breakfast, Phindile was still sleeping, I mean I gave her a night to remember (kkkkk jokes :).....)