CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF IT?

The school's have reopened, Our holidays are over and Ntando and I are going back to campus and I'm leaving my car behind, how sad is that. The fact that I gotta face my demons is one of the things that haunt me. Uncle parked at the gate, helped us take out our bags from the car and said our goodbyes. We both pulled out bags as we head to res.

Ntando: "It feels good to be back. If only Kabelo was here"

Me: "worry not boyy, she'll be joining us ka second semester"

I love how close Kabelo, Ntando And I have gotten so so close over the holidays and that she also gets along so well with bokang and enzo

As soon as I was done unpacking. I went to Ntando's room and she was also finished. Bokang and Enzo Came to join us and we went to chill by the student Centre and plugged some pipe. The fact that it's back to school on Wednesday, is what ruins the mood for all of us. Enzo's girl came as we were chilling.

Enzo's girl:"Hiii guys, Hi Siya"

Ehhhh :0

Me: "Hi Samantha"

Enzo Looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Rethabile called me and I moved further from the gents and answered.

Me: "Rethabile Moatshe"

Rethabile: "Ouch A Young 'hey baby' wouldn't hurt"

Me: "What do you want?"

Her: "Heard you've arrived at the campus, we need to talk. I'm coming to your room"

Me: "It hasn't even been two hours is I got here and you already wanna see me? Rethabile I need to spend time with other people outside of this relationship. Because I am Siya first before I'm Rethabile's Siya"

Her: "Are you still mad about what happened ka taba ya birthday ya Hao"

Me: "Look Retha, I Gotta go"

Her: "Oh uh, I love you"

I then hung up. I went back to the gents and Samantha was gone. I swear this girl is wierd.

We Chilled till late and later went back to res while the gents Went to the other campus.

The following day I had planned to meet up with Zimi, she texted me telling me she's at campus square and I took my phone and wallet then locked my door and went to campus square, it's a walking distance so I didn't mind. As soon as she saw me, she half ran towards me and gave me a hug.

Her: "Hey Baby, I missed You"

Me: "Lol but you last saw me on my birthday which was Saturday and that's like three days ago"

Her: "But I miss you still"

Me: "girls are Wierd"

She chuckled as we walked inside. I then took her hand in mine and we walked hand in hand. We were just talking and knowing Zimi, she was actually the one who does the talking, telling me all stories and making me laught until......

Me: "Shit!!"

Zimi looked at confused

Zimi: "what's wrong"

Ayanda and I locked eyes shortly before has moved to our hands. It's then I remembered that I was holding Zimkhitha's hand, I tried to let go of her hand but she held me tighter. Ayanda was with Lisa. I looked at Ayanda trying to figure out her reaction but she gave me non. Instead Lisa was the one looking Hella pissed, matter of factly she looked like she was about to murder someone. I think that's when Zimi came to understand what was happening. She let go of my hand when she noticed Lisa Walking towards us. Oh oh no, Ayanda is gonna think I'm a hoe.