FINAL CHAPTER

FINAL CHAPTER

THE ULTIMATE DECISION.

After our dinner with Ayanda, we went to our hotel room. The suite was prepared for us and there was a bottle of champagne in an ice bucket, strawberries, cream, melted chocolate, and a whole loads of different things. At our arrival in the suite, I poured us glasses of champagne and we sat and talked. I asked all sorts of questions that I needed answers for and Ayanda being the smart ass that she is, all her answers were smart answers. We even ended up talking and getting things off our chests, and I must say. I really did hurt Ayanda with my actions and it even though she did not show it, but I hurt this girl's feelings and now I totally understand why she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

Her: "Umm I wanna tell you something"

Me: "I'm listening"

Her: "Ntando kissed me last weekend at the event"

WAIT WHAAAAT? Me: "Ayanda, what are you saying?"

Her: "I really didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna cause a rift between the two of you but Siya mina I couldn't keep something like this from you"

Me: "How can ntando do this? I need to speak to her"

I took my phone and just when I was about to dial her number, Ayanda stopped me.

Her: "We had agreed that tonight we'll focus on us, you'll talk to ntando tomorrow." She stood up and went to the table. I followed her behind and kissed her cheek, I then unzipped her dress and she turned to kiss me, I then deepened the kiss and I swear, I got turned on at an instant. I watched as her dress fell onto the floor, her matching underwear made her whole body even more beautiful with her soft silky skin. As were kissing we moved onto the bed and one thing led to the other. I know this was supposed to be a goodbye but it felt like we were reconnecting. It was vivid, each one of us connecting with the other. It's like we're speaking with our souls.

The following morning, I woke up to Ayanda wrapped around me. I smiled and slowly got off her hold. I went to pee and ordered breakfast.

...

Later in the afternoon and prepared for a date with Jocelyn, I wasn't gonna take her to the same place I took Ayanda to.

I fetched her in the evening and also looked good, she was wearing an evening gown. Her long hair was neatly done and the red lipstick blended perfectly with the red dress she's wearing.

We got to the place, had dinner and later went to the hotel room the same way Ayanda and I did, I asked her how she feels about me and everything although it kinda felt like an interview but we had a good time.

....

Today is my date with Zimkhitha, she had renewed her haircut and it was now purple in colour. She was wearing a black dress that had a bare back and an slit. She is beautiful, we had a great time as well and I honestly do not wanna bore you all with the details. In general I had a good time and I managed to get all the things I needed. I'm also thankful that God gave me a best friend like Kabelo. That girl came through for me.

...

I've went to all three dates and my heart beats even faster, what's making things worse is that I woke up after a very wierd dream where my grandmother was telling me that I have chosen. She kept on saying "Siyamthanda, you have finally chosen. Your heart has chosen" . What's making it wierd is that I haven't chosen anyone.