CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

HIGH EMOTIONS

Siya

I woke up and Phindile was lying next to me still asleep. I checked my phone and found missed calls from Ayanda, Ntando, My uncle and Rethabile. Eh Eh Eh do these people think I'm dead?

I decided to open Ntando's texts

Ohhhh flip, I forgot that Ntando is coming to pta this week and I haven't even told my parents about it. I woke up took a bath and went downstairs, I found my parents having breakfast.

Me: "Morning Family"

Dad: "somebody is in a good mood"

Mom: "how are you?"

Me: "I'm Okay, you guys ain't going to work today?"

Mom: "Nop I'm working a late shift and your father is off"

Dad: "so it gives us more time to bond as a family"

Me: "unfortunately not, I've got Other plans today so maybe next time"

Dad: "did you even miss us"

Me: "lol I did but my parents are doctors so I understand that they gotta do what they gotta do"

One thing about my father is that he is a respectable man, he demands respect without even trying. People in our community respect and he has a great aura.

Phindile came down looking all fresh and came to join us in the breakfast table.

Later that day Phindile and I went to fetch Ntando at Arcadia. I'm just glad ntando is here, there's always fun when she's around.

The thing is when it's holidays, Ntando usually goes home for the first week then comes this side for the rest of the holidays then when the School reopen we go back together.

Phindile asked that I drop her off at home. Ntando and i then decided to Fetch Kabelo. One thing I like about Kabelo is that she blends off with everyone. We got home and found my parents chilling in the patio. I told Ntando not to take out her clothes in the car.

We greeted then went inside the house. I packed a mini bag, we were going to stay over at my uncle's. We then went out.

Me: "Mom, we'll be sleeping over at uncle's"

Mom: "there I was thinking you guys are gonna spend the holidays with us"

Dad: "you gonna spend your birthday with your uncle"

Me: "Ohh we gonna come see you guys there and there"

We then left, Zimi called me along the way. At This point I really don't know how I feel about Zimi. She is an interesting person and we get along so well.

I then told my gents about this whole gist. I mean I'm literally caught up between four girls, although Ayanda And I haven't talked about that but now I know how I feel about her

Kabelo: "damn bro that's deep"

Ntando: "Mina I Say date all of them"

Trust Ntando to give such advice

Me: "Now what's stressful is that they all wanna spend my birthday with me"

Kabelo: "When Is Ayanda Coming this side??"