CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

RASH DECISIONS

Zimi

No one actually disgusts me like Siyamthanda right now, I tUphought I wouldn't mind being her side chick considering the fact that, I always wanted to be with her despite all odds but being beaten up by her main girl now that's a different kind of low. I feel so disrespected, I mean being beaten up by a 19 year old because I was sneaking around with her girl is what I call dignity being strapped away from me. What's worse is that, she never tries to mends bridges between us, I saw her drop Jocelyn here at school and it's clear that they fucked. Siya is nothing but a certified hoe and she doesn't treat people right, she doesn't care about people's feelings. I called her but it rang unanswered, she must cozy somewhere with her other girls. I bumped into Jocelyn at the coffee shop and I just decided that I hate her, what is she even doing here because she makes enough money as a dancer. Her and I don't know each other, we have never even talked but there's no one who doesn't know who she is on campus. She is those over confident girl, no lemme correct she is a very arrogant girl who thinks the world just revolves around her.

Me: "I'm sorry, Dou you mind if I just talk to you for a sec?"

She looked at me from head to toe before she could chuckle

Her: "Who are you?"

Me: "Let's sit down and talk then you'll know"

She sat on a chair, I don't know why but people were now looking at us.

Me: "I'm Zimi, and I just wanna ask how you and Siya know each other?"

Her: "Who's Asking?"

Me: "Siya's Girl"

She just chuckled

Her: "Fr you Siya's Girl?"

Me: "Yeah"

Her: "And you're proud of saying that? In public?"

She then gave out a little laugh like she knows something that I don't. Okay but it's something in that statement that got to me

Her: "Look sweetie, if I were you, I wasn't gonna try to even utter that with my mouth but anyway may I ask?"

I just looked at her but my mind had drifted off to some parts of its world

Her: "You think Siya is into you like that?, No lemme put it like this, you think this whole thing with you and Siya is a mutual thing? If you do then you must be a complete idiot"

I just kept quiet and looked at her. This girl clearly knows a lot more than I thought

Me: "What are you tryna tell me?"

Her: "Nothing but all I'm saying is that check your GIRL"

she quoted the inverted commas in the air to emphasize the 'Girl' part.

She just chuckled , shook her head, stood up and walked away. This girl's arrogance just pisses me off. But I'm starting to be bothered by that, like what did she mean by saying all those things?

This whole thing bothered me the entire day hasn't been sitting well with me. What's bothering me even worse is that there's something going on between her and Jocelyn that's for sure, I don't know long they've been knowing each other but they seemed quite close aand close on a level that I just wouldn't tolerate as Siya's Girl.