CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

Siya

I woke up to a lot of notifications buzzing in on my phone

"Is she your girl?"

"Are you guys dating"

"Finally Siya posts her partner"

"You guys look good together"

"Are they really dating?"

It goes on and on and on. It was the comments from the video of Ayanda and I that I posted last night. I think it was a bad move cause now everyone assumes Ayanda and I are dating. I bet Rethabile, Zimi, Phindi And even Ayanda Saw this. I even got missed calls from all of them. As i was still scrolling through the comments Kabelo Budged into my room.

Me: "You don't know how to knock? A Se Ga mmao Mo"

I think you guys have noticed, I hate someone who doesn't knock. But Kabelo Just Ignored me and chuckled.

Her: "Did you see the comments on your recent Tiktok video, Mann that Video is dope, y'all look cute together"

Me: "you do know that Ayanda and I haven't talked about dating right?"

Her: "but you like her like that right?"

I stood up totally ignoring her. And went to take a shower. In all truth I was yearning to go through my phone and talk to these women. I honestly don't know what or who I want.

After my shower, I went downstairs to have breakfast, I found Ntando And Kabelo With The Helper At The breakfast Table

Ntando: "it's about damn time, I'm starving"

As the three of us were eating Phindile just budged in and we all looked at her as she approached the breakfast table

Ntando: "Ohh Shit!!!!"

Phindile: "Weeh Siyamthanda Nkabinde, What Did you just post?"

She was shouting. I hate it when someone raises their voice at me

I just looked at her calmly

Me: "You're shouting"

Her: "of course I am what do you expect me to do? I always suspected you're cheating, this video was just confirmation

Kabelo: "Sit down Phindile"

I know how this is gonna end, When Kabelo takes over

She looked at Kabelo, then at Ntando then back araises

She then sat down

Kabelo: "so ware bothata ba Hao Keng?"

By the time she was about to explain, we were all looking at her. Imagine three people all looking at you like you're crazy, plus you came in all shouting while they're calm.

Her: "how can Siya do this to me, since we've been dating and since she's been famous on tiktok, she has never posted me, yet she posted another girl, how sick do you think that is? Siya never has time for me cause she's a hoe"

Kabelo: "Did you ask her about it? Did you ask her who the girl is?"

Phindile: "I tried calling her to ask her about it but she did not answer her phone"