CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

BONDS FORMED AND OTHERS BROKEN.

Siya

It's Friday!!!! I bet I ain't the only one who gets excited over this. Ntando usually doesn't have classes on Friday and we had talked that she'll come after class since we have some content to shoot for my tiktok. I also liked that I had only one early class on Friday and that's it for the day.

I woke up, did my morning routine and headed for class. My class went pretty well and I met up with Ntando. We went to the cafeteria to buy snacks then found a great spot where we'll be shooting the video. As we were halfway through the taking of the video, I saw bus girl walking by and she was alone, we locked eyes and she immediately looked away. Ntando chuckled and said "so you gonna let her go just like that?"

I returned the chuckle and semi ran to catch up with her. She just looked at me and continued walking now I had to walk with her.

Me: "What does one have to do to get Ayanda's Attention"

Her: "seriously? You don't get enough attention on tiktok?"

Lol that just made me chuckle

Her: "yeeey, and you know my name how nice"

She walked faster and I still caught on.

Me: "I'm Siya By the way"

Her: "I bet everyone on campus knows who you are, you can continue with your tiktok"

I must say, i just loved her shot, smart answers and that just made me wanna have more conversations with her, it gave me some type of adrenaline. I watched as she walked to the bus area and I walked back to Ntando and we continued with whatever we were doing even ended up taking pictures so I thought I'd just post them on my Instagram.

Ntando: "so you didn't even get her number atleast?"

Me: "lol mfethu she literally grilled me"

Ntando just laughed;

Her: "take this as a challenge, I like her for you, she's keeping you off your toes"

We laughed about it and we walked to my room, while we edited the videos.

My friends and I spent the entire weekend working on an assignment. It's Monday morning and I have a test to write, so my morning wasn't that good. I woke up, did my morning routine, had breakfast and went to class. As I was on my way there some girls who very much looks like first years', came and asked to take a picture with me, I didn't see why not so I posed, I saw Ayanda passing by and she chuckled as she shook her head. After I was done with the pictures, I ran after Ayanda and luckily I managed to catch up with her.

Me: "Hii"

Her: "Hello, you a celebrity Neh?"

I just chuckled and she smiled, she has a beautiful smile. There's just something about her though

Me: "I can take a picture with you though if you want"

She then laughed

Her: "I'm Not A fan"

Me: "Lol ouch"

We then both laughed, see I told you about this girl's smart answers, it's like she always has an answer packed up for whenever she'll need it.