CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

JEALOUS MUCH?

Ayanda

I'm Pissed, like super pissed and I sure as hell ain't gonna let Siya's hoes mess with me. The fact that I am starting to fall in love with the famous king Siya, Hey don't look at me like that! Siya is such an amazing person it's difficult not to fall for her.

I got into the bus and dialled scarra's number, it rang unanswered but he called me back after a while

Him: "Ntwana, Zikhiphani? Ugrand?"

Me: "Ngigrand Ntwana"

Him: "Ayanda,I know you and Wena you hardly ever call so what's up?"

Me: "Okay fine, I need your help with something"

Him: "Talk To Me"

When I got home, I dialled Siya to let her know that I've arrived

Her: "Hey, you arrived safely?"

Me: "Yes I did"

We talked for a while then I recieved A call from my brother.

Me: "Bhuti"

Him: "Mtase, have you talked to uMama recently?"

Me: "Why? Is She okay?"

Him: "Ngiyashada Next month"

Me: (shouting) lilililili aw'bhuti I'm so happy.

Him: "Yebo Mtase, so we've started with the preparations for the wedding, I thought I should call you. sike sikhulume nje, uMama will call you then if you can, come home this weekend"

Me: "Ayikho inkinga Bhuti, but maybe I'll come home on Thursday evening because I already have plans for Saturday"

Him: "okayy no stress, Ngiyak'thanda yezwa mtakaMa"

Me: "Nami Ngiyak'thanda Bhuti"

I bet my mother was so excited about my brother's wedding, I mean my brother has always been a mama's boyy. There were times I even thought my mom loved my brother more than me but my father always ensured me that they loved us both the same way as much and as that has got me thinking, sometimes I'd realise that my brother thought my father loved me more than he loved him, but otherwise this whole thing is just crazy, I mean my brother being a mama's boy and me being daddy's princess. I remember how happy my mother was when Themba(my brother) came to introduce Nadia(my brother's fiancé) to them. She was even more excited when she found out he had proposed. I was happy too. I mean he's my brother every achievement of his life is obviously gonna make me happy. He has been the black sheep but he also has been a good example on other things, like always respecting our parents, going to school and graduating, and a whole lot of other things. Despite everything else my father always taught us to love and respect each other. I still say, my father was a real legend and I wanna be as great as him.

The next morning, I did my morning routine then went for class. Scarra called me when I was on the bus

Him: "I just got the details you sent me"

Me: "scarra I sent these details yesterday, why are you only getting them now?"