CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

YOUR ACTIONS KILLED YOU

Siya

Shiit, Kabelo came to me and rubbed my back as I sobbed, Heyy don't look at me like that, I know I'm a stud but I'm a girl and I'm human and I do cry when things hurt me.

My uncle took his car keys

Him: "Let's go"

Kabelo and ntando both quickly stood up, Kabelo went to her bedroom and came back wearing a jacket. And we went out. my uncle was driving like a maniac . Jason and KB (They work with my uncle) were already there, I don't know how and when they got here because the last time I checked they were in Pretoria. My uncle handed me a gun as we walked inside . I'm glad my uncle taught me how to use it because I was gonna be out here looking like a coward. He said "we can't be involved in this kind of business and my daughter can't use this", when he first taught me.

My uncle shot both, those big buff guys who were apparently Rethabile's cousins. Rethabile was even shocked to see us there. Ayanda was cooped up in the corner, she had taken off her t-shirt and trying to stop her blood, she looked like she was in pain but she wasn't crying, wow she is indeed strong . Rethabile: "I'm sorry, I didn't kill her, I just couldn't, please forgive me, I wasn't thinking straight, I'm sorry Siya"

But I didn't even listen to her, my eyes were on Ayanda, she was weak, she tried to stand up but because she was weak she struggled so I helped her up and gave her a Huuuuuge hug. Oh my gosh, atleast now she's in my arms

Her: "what happened to your arm?"

That's the first thing she asks me, she doesn't worry about anything or anyone else, wow this girl's heart is big. Look at how she is worried about me instead of worrying about herself.

Me: "are you Okay? Did they? Umm did they?"

Her: "No they didn't but thank you for saving me"

Me: "I missed you"

Oh thank goodness, they didn't touch her like that, it was gonna be double trauma for her.

My uncle was ready to shoot Rethabile but I stopped him

Me: "Malome, just let her go, we've got Ayanda let's get out of here"

My uncle: "Siya Wagafa?"

Me: "Malome please"

My uncle just shrugged his shoulders and walked out

I gave Ayanda my jacket and told her to go with My uncle so that they could help her with the stab wound while I stayed behind

Rethabile: "Thank you for not killing me"

Me: "You actually went the wrong way with this because I hate you now more than ever.I can't even look at you right now."

we then left the building. Ayanda was in my arms the whole time and she fell asleep, it must be those painkillers, she looks like she hasn't slept properly in days. I'm just glad that she's home, I swear once she recovers, I'm gonna hear a piece of her mind and she might even wanna leave me.

The following morning when I woke up, Ayanda wasn't next to me but I heard the water running. I tried opening the door but it was locked, okay? Since when do we lock bathroom doors. I guess she just needed to be alone so I went back to bed and got busy with my phone. She came out and looked at me but she didn't say anything