7

Hey guys I'll be writing the further whole book in english.... even the dialogues and thoughts....some of my readers have requested me to do so as they do not know Hindi that properly....hope you understand 🤗

______________________________________

In Mahila Police Thana Janpadh Lucknow

Mahila Police Thana is celebrating holi today. Happiness is spread everywhere. There are holi decorations, colours and drinks. Everyone looked soo happy. The new colour of love was added in the atmosphere now. Everyone knew about the confession amd were congratulating Maddamsir. Pushaji was rather a little too happy.

" Maddamsir~....you musst be really happy right? Now that sshe has proposed you." Pushpa ji said drunk.

" I am....I am really am happy Pusha ji now that she has proposed me.... speaking of her...where is she?" Maddamsir says.

" Here! Here I am Maddamsir." Karishma Singh says and enters in her bhaukali style.

Maddamsir looks at Karishma. Both Karishma and Maddamsir adore each other. Maddamsir is in a white saree while Karishma wore a white shirt. Both were captured in each other's beauty. Cheetah fake coughed and both the officers startled out.

" You really look deviant in this saree Haseena." Karishma whispers in Haseena's ears causing her to blush.

" Is this a way to talk to your senior Karishma?..... I guess I need to teach you some manners huh?" Haseena says while raising one eyebrow. This causes Karishma to blush.

Soon the holi started. Everyone drank the thandai. Everywhere colours were spread. Karishma and Haseena were playing colours. Santuji, Cheetah , Pushpa ji,Billu and even Kareena too joined them.
They danced together and celebrated holi.

After the holi celebrations everyone went at their home to freshen up. Haseena had planned something special for today tho. After freshening up Haseena called Karishma.

" Karishma I am taking you out... I'll be there to pick you up." Haseena said shortly as she wanted this to be a surprise.

" Is this is a date Haseena?" Karishma smirked and asked. " Yes....yes it is." Haseena replied.

Karishma wore the best dress she had. She wore red dress that looked fabulous on her. Coincidentally Haseena also wore a sexy red shirt. Haseena arrived at Karishma's apartment and called Karishma.

Karishma came out and once again couldn't take her eyes off of Haseena. ' How can one person look sexy in a saree and a shirt too?' Karishma thought.

Haseena opened the car door for Karishma and KS( i am tired of writing full name) sat in the car. HM started the car and said ," No questions untill we get there okay?....I want this to be a surprise."

KS smiled and blushed at her own thoughts after hearing HM being so authoritive. KS waited impatiently to see where HM was taking her. Soon HM and KS reached the entrance of am amusement park. KS's eyes lit up.

" HM you really brought me to a amusement park?!" KS shouted in excitement.

" Didn't you say that amusement park is the best place for dates?" HM said.

" Yeah but I didn't expect you to remember it." KS said and eagerly pulled Haseena in the park.

KS tried all of the rides with HM. HM was just enjoying looking at her KS soo happy.

KS and HM ate cotton candy. And KS took HM to a rollercoaster. HM was not looking at the rollercoaster but was admiring her KS.

After trying nearly all the rides HM took KS to a restaurant. "Instead of looking at me you should actually have enjoyed the rides." KS said to HM.

" Looking at you gave me much greater joy than enjoying the rides." HM said which made KS blush.

KS and HM ate KS's favourite Shahi Paneer. KS was very happy. HM was very satisfied watching the happy KS who is always usually angry.

After the perfect day HM took KS to watch the sunset and a drive in cinema. HM and KS snuggled in the backseat of HM's car while watching KS's favourite movie Titanic.

After the movie HM and KS both had icecream. KS ordered chocolate while HM ordered butterscotch.

This was a perfect date. Both KS and HM were very happy. HM dropped KS at her apartment after the icecream. HM opened the door for KS to get put of the car.

KS and HM both were just standing there.... neither of them wanted to go home. KS was lost in HM's eyes and suddenly HM kissed KS passionately. HM broke the kiss when she was short of air.

" Haseena thank you very much!....This is the best date of my life. Thank you! I love you very much." KS said and hugged HM.

KS and HM parted and HM headed for her home. ' I am glad I could make Karishma Singh this happy. Just watching her smile gives me all the happiness in the world.' HM thought.

But as they say.... happiness is always followed a dark shadow. When HM reached her house she saw a parcel. HM took the parcel and went in.

HM carefully analysed the package and opened it. HM was shocked to see dozens of Karishma Singh's and her pics of their date today. But in every picture HM saw the shadow behind KS. HM started to hyperventalise. HM couldn't breathe properly.

HM quickly search for her pills and took them in one gulp. After relaxing a little she looked at the parcel again and saw a letter in the parcel.

' You didn't think I would stop just like that did you?....I was just waiting to get more power so I can finally make you mine darling....but I am sad you didn't wait for me....I am warning you honey....get away from that girl untill you have the time....you don't me to appear in her life do you?....anyways how does it feel to have me back in your life dear Hasu?

Your dear,
Shadow.'

HM's hands started shaking after reading this letter. The past she has been running from had come back. She didn't think the shadow would still have this effect on her. She still is traumatized by the shadow.

______________________________________

New twist😉
Happy holi everyone....I know I am late but I forgot to post this chapter on holi 😅

Comment your thoughts.
Amd I am really thankful for all you guys for listening to me.