22

Karishma and Haseena both realised that all the files and the evidences against Chingaari gang must be with Binny.

" Yes! BINNY is the closest and most trusted person of Shivani in her gang." CC says.

Haseena and Karishma quickly get on the bike and return to the Rangrez Gali. Karishma checks if Shivani's car is parked or not. Shivani didn't seem to be here. Haseena then quickly tip toes to her room.

Karishma's initial plan was to search anything she finds in Shivani's house. But now she had a plan that'll not only spilt up Chingaari gang but also arrest Shivani legally.

At the evening Shivani was sitting for their usual hearing. A girl tells Shivani how her boss misbehaves with her.

" Don't you worry. My girls will bring that man here and teach him how to respect women." Shivani says.

Shivani turns to look at Karishma.

" Darling....you and Binny go and bring that man here." Shivani says.

Shivani looks for Binny but she couldn't see her anywhere.

' Binny never misses hearing....where would she be?' Shivani thinks.

When the hearing gets over Shivani goes to Haseena's room. But on the way she hears laughs coming from Haseena's room. This makes Shivani go mad.

' I swear if that Karishma Singh is anywhere near Haseena again.... I'll kill her this time!' Shivani thinks amd picks up her speed.

Shivani sees the door open and Haseena chatting with Binny.

Shivani stops and hears their conversation.

" So Binny anyone special in your life?" Haseena raises her brows and asks.

While the hearing was going on down, Haseena and Binny were chatting in her room.

" Actually there is a girl. I really like her,no...... I love her.....but she belongs to someone else." Binny says.

Haseena gets who Binny was talking about and places a hand on Binny's shoulder to comfort her.

' A girl who belongs to someone else.....the only taken girl in this house is Haseena.' Shivani thinks.

And then Shivani misinterprets that the one Binny loves is Haseena.

Shivani suddenly bangs the door open and goes in.

" Binny get out!" Shivani shouts.

" What happ-" Binny was cut off midsentence by Shivani.

" I SAID GET OUT!" Shivani shouts.

Binny goes out of Haseena's room.

" Look even if many people want you.... you're still going to be MINE!....and this makes it soo much better." Shivani says.

" I am not an object to be owned Shivani....besides I belong to the one I love!" Haseena says glaring into Shivani's eyes.

" YEAH YOU BELONG TO THE ONE YOU LOVE? CHANDRAMUKHI WHO YOU BROKE UP WITH AGES AGO!?" Shivani shouts and comes face to face with Haseena.

" Moonie didn't break up with me!.....it was me! ......it was me who told her we can't be together.....it was me who broke her heart and it was all because of you!." Haseena shouts too.

Shivani just leaves before she could do anything to make the situation worse.

Tears begin to roll down Haseena's eyes when she remembers the past and she fell on her knees crying.

Flashback

Moonie was taking Haseena to a dinner tonight. Moonie had planned everything....she was going to ask Haseena for marriage today.

After Shivani killed Haseena's father.....all the responsibilities of Malik family was on Haseena's shoulders now. The loan Haseena's father took to build their house, Haseena's younger sister- Zoya's studies, everything.

Haseena was going to tell Moonie today that she needs sometime. First she needs to put back her family's life then she'll think about her relationship.

Haseena reaches the hotel where Moonie was waiting for her. Haseena had wore a very elegant pink gown while Moonie was in a blue suit with pink tie. Moonie took Haseena's hand and led her to the table. Moonie gently pulled the chair back so that Haseena could sit and herself sat on the chair opposite to Haseena's.

When they were both seated, they both spoke at the same time, " I need to talk to you!" Hearing this made both of them laugh.

" Okay ladies first." Moonie said.

" Hey you're a lady too!" Haseena says.

" Yah! I'm trying to act gentlemanly today..... don't disturb the vibe!" Moonie says pouting like a child.

Haseena laughs and says, " Actually Moonie I don't know how to say this."

Moonie puts a hand on Haseena's hand and holds it. " You can say anything to me, you know that right?" Moonie says.

Haseena takes a deep breath and says,
" Look Moonie, after Dad's death.... mom is totally devastated.... And we still haven't paid the loan he had.....besides there's Zoya's studies.....and she wants to study abroad....look I have to put my life back together first and then think about my decision....I want a break." Haseena said.

Moonie's eyes get blurred with tears....her throat itches from inside.....her heart felt heavy.

" Excuse me....I need to use the washroom." Moonie says.

Haseena senses that Moonie really felt weak at that moment and when she feels like that she usually prefers to be alone.

Moonie goes to the washroom and washes her face.

' If that's what she wants then its okay.... there's nothing more important then her happiness. I'll always try to be with her as her bestfriend though.' Moonie thinks and comes out the washroom and goes to the waiter.

" Cancel every arrangements." Moonie says coldly.

" But maddam the ring, cake and everything else is just ready to go " The waiter says.

Moonie glares at him.

" I-I'll cancel t-the arrangements maddam." The waiter cowers and says.

Moonie goes and sits before Haseena.

" Look Haseena if that's what you want then I support you....I support your every decision and will be with you through every step of it .....maybe not as a partner but surely as a bestfriend." Moonie says and caresses Haseena's cheeks.

" Now lets go to my house.... I'll put on your favourite movie....and bring tubs of icecream....and then we can relax like we used to." Moonie says and leaves after paying.

Moonie hides her pain in her heart from the day and never shows Haseena. Haseena never knew that Moonie was going to propose her that day .

______________________________________
Comment your thoughts 🤗