23

'Arey!..... I've been trying to call Hasee di but she ain't picking up any of my calls. Her phone is switched off. And I don't even know anyone in her new thana. Gosh!....she knew I was coming to India today and didn't even pick my call. Let it be I'll just call my jaan.' Zoya thinks.

"Jaan! Where are you now?" Zoya says after her jaan picked up the call.

On the other hand CC gets tensed after  she sees Zoya calling her. 

"I am at the thana furball." CC tries to sound as normal as she can.

'In all this Shivani Kaand....we forgot Zoya was coming to India. She's been there for four years now for her studies. Finally her studies are over she's coming to India and I could'nt even protect her sister.  What will she think of me? GOD!' CC panicks for a second but Zoya's shouting on the phone brings her back.

"OMG JAAN are you there!?" Zoya shouts.

"Y-yeah I am here." CC says.

" I asked if you're at Lucknow now." Zoya says.

"Yeah I am at Lucknow. Why?" CC replies.

" Yeah then come and pick me up at the airport...my flight just landed." Zoya says and cuts the call not even waiting for CC's reply.

Zoya has always been pampered by CC. Honestly Zoya was more closer to CC then Haseena. Because of the responsibilities and the loan Haseena worked hard...she came home late and went early to the Thana. This working load created an unwanted emotional barrier between the sisters. Zoya and Haseena were pretty close but not like Zoya and CC. These past years if Zoya wanted anything CC would give it to her. Zoya was like the bratty princess for Cc. Zoya used to call CC 'Jeeju Jaan' but after Haseena and CC's break up it only turned to Jaan.

CC gets out of her cabin from Thana and tells Santosh, " Santosh I am going to pick up Zoya. Arrange everything she needs at Haseena's home."

"Zoya?" Santu says in confusion.

"Yeah Zoya.....Haseena's sister." CC says.

"Maddamsir has a sister?" Santu says.

CC was about to answer her when Cheetah comes in.

"Maddamsir has a sister?" Cheetah says.

CC turns to Cheetah and says,"Y-" but again gets cut off by Pushpa ji.

"Maddamsir has a sister?" Pushpa ji comes and says.

CC gets irritated, " AAY Bille idhar aa....Maddamsir ki ek behen hai.....tane koi peroblem?" Billu shakes his head no

"....woh aaj yaha aa rahi hai....tane koi peroblem? " Billiu again shakes his head no.

CC gives Billu a hard Kantaap and says," Ha toh inko bhi samjhaiyo....filhaal hum Zoya ko pick krna jja rahe hai." 

"Zoya?" Billu says.

"ABEY HASEENA KI BEHEN.....na matlab tum logo ko na pata ki Haseena ki behen hai?" CC asks anger dancing on her face now. Everyone shakes their head no. CC just sighs dissappointedly and leaves.

"Pushpee what do you think why did'nt Maddamsir tell us about her sister?" Santu asks.

" You know Maddamsir never mixes her professional and personal life don't you?" Pushpa ji says.

" Yeah yeah." Santu says and begins working again.

CC goes to pick up Zoya and sees her standing outside the airport.

When Zoya sees CC stop the car infront of her she sits in the car when CC opens the door for her. CC shakes her head in amusement when she notices all the luggage outside.

" Furball is this luggage only yours or the whole Lucknow's!?" CC shouts. Zoya removes her goggles and looks at CC.

" I ain't going back to America now." Zoya says.

CC just keeps the luggage in their car and begins to drive the car.

" Why the sudden decision not to go back?" CC asks.

" The department has given me a very important mission and after that I'll leave the department and settle down here with you and Hasee di." Zoya says.

' something is wrong....CC doesn't seem soo welcoming....she didn't hug me when I reached....her body is unusually tensed.... she's sweating in an AC car.' Zoya observes CC.

" What mission?" CC asks Zoya.

" Nothing just some gang named Chingaari gang..... I have to collect everything I can against them." Zoya says.

After hearing this CC becomes more restless.

" What's wrong Jaan?" Zoya asks softly .

" Nothing!" CC says quickly. Too quickly for Zoya's liking.

" Look I haven't studied psychology and am not a under cover agent just for you to lie to me.....now tell me what's wrong." Zoya says.

" Its- its nothing. You don't have to worry about it." CC says focusing on driving.

" Stop the car!" Zoya says.

CC looks at her in confusion.

" I SAID STOP THE CAR!" Zoya shouts.

CC listens to her and stops the car. Zoya gets her gun from her bag and tucks it in her belt.
"What are you doing with the gun Zoya?" CC asks sternly.

" I ain't a kid anymore." Zoya says and gets of the the car and CC to get off the car too. Zoya holds CC hand and takes her to a dark alley and when there is no further road suddenly Zoya turns around and shoots a man in his leg.

" WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME AND HER?!" Zoya shouts.

The man shouts in pain.

" Speak or else the next shot will be in your head." Zoya says coldly.

" I- I am just f-following my b-boss' orders." The man grunts in pain and says.

" WHO IS YOUR BOSS!?" Zoya shouts....anger lacing through her words.

CC steps between the man and Zoya, " Zoya....leave him.... I'll tell you everything when we reach home."

CC turns to the man and says coldly, " Tell her that she has what she wants so now stop sending her minions after us."

Zoya and CC sit in the car. Zoya sits at the driving seat this time.

' I ain't messing with the angry Malik...they both have the same scary anger.' CC thinks and sits quietly at the passenger seat.

Zoya speeds the car.... the car was speeding through like a rocket ..... honestly Zoya's driving would give competition to Karishma's bike now.

Zoya took the car out of Lucknow on a hill and parked it at the peak. She got off from the car and so did CC.

" Spill!" Zoya just said.

CC told her everything.....from the shadow to Haseena's abduction.

" Hasee di has been abducted all this while and you didn't even think of telling me!!" Zoya says.

" Furball I didn't want you to get tensed." CC says looking down.

' I know Jaan blames herself for what happened but its not her fault....I will find that Shivani and make sure she never even thinks about the name Malik again.' Zoya thinks and hugs CC tightly.

______________________________________

Comment your thoughts on Zoya🙌