34

Haseena and Karishma got up the following morning. Haseena saw the DSP sir's message telling her to visit the headquarters. Haseena gets up from the bed goes to the gym to workout. When she enters the gym she sees Karishma doing push ups. Karishma's abs were clearly on display in the sports bra she was wearing.

Haseena continues to stare at Karishma when she hears someone clearing their throat. Haseena turns around to see CC looking at her with folded hands. Haseena's face instantly turns red.

" Still a sucker for abs...I see." CC says. Haseena hides her face as CC continues to tease her.

" Moonie! Stop!" Haseena says.

When CC doesn't stop teasing Haseena...... Haseena just turns and stomps inside the gym room in her house. Karishma sees Haseena entering the gym and smiles at her .

" You starting with the workout?" Karishma asks Haseena.

" Yeah.....what about you?" Haseena replies Karishma.

" Just finished..... I'll take a shower now." Karishma says and goes to shower.

After the workout Haseena asked Karishma to accompany her to the headquarters office. Karishma drove Haseena to the office. Karishma and Haseena both went into the office together and saluted.

" Ah! Miss Malik! Nice to see you....well congratulations on coming back." DSP sir says.

" Thank you sir." Haseena says and smiles awkwardly.

"The reason you've been called is....Miss Malik you have suffered a lot and there was no help from the department." The DSP sir says with remorse.

" Oh no no sir....my friends have been there with me through every step." Haseena says.

" That's why the department has decided to thank your friends for supporting the police. These are the sponsorship papers for you guys vacation trip. You can choose the destination and the other things as you please." The DSP says.

" Uh sir there was no need for this." Karishma suddenly intervenes.

" No no Karishma Singh....its the order from the higher authorities." DSP says.

Haseena takes the papers from his hands and smiles at the DSP," Thank you sir....is that all?"

" Yes Miss.Malik you can leave now." DSP sir say.

Haseena and Karishma salute the DSP and go the car.

"Maybe this is what we needed.....a getaway from all that's happened." Karishma says and smiles.

Haseena keeps her hand on Karishma's shoulder and smiles, " Maybe it is."

Haseena and Karishma both go to the Thana together. Haseena goes to the cabin and Karishma quickly goes to Santu.

" Santu....I need a help." Karishma says.

Santu eyes get wide," Karishma Maddam just order me." Santu says.

" Well Santu the DSP sir said that he wants to thank Maddamsir's friends who helped in Shivani's arrest. So the department is sponsoring a vacation for us." Karishma says.

" Karishma Maddam I would have loved to comes but I need to go to my hometown.....I have to attend a family function." Santu says.

" Oh Santu I will surely miss you there.....well can you like book rooms for us?" Karishma asks sheepishly.

" Ofcourse Maddam." Santu says and takes her laptop.

" And like....ummm could you book like romantic room for us?" Karishma says with red face. Karishma expects Santu to tease her but Santu just looks at her.

" Are you sure Maddam?" Santu asks.

"Why yes ofcourse I am." Karishma says.

Santu types something on the computer and with the final click Santu turns towards Karishma.

" Done." Santu says with a bunny smile on her face.

Karishma thanks her and goes to Haseena's cabin.

" Ah yes Karishma Singh! I have invited everyone but seems that most of them already had plans..... Pushpa ji is going to Dubai with Kareena and her husband.....Cheetah is going with Santu to her hometown....guess we'll just be six people there." Haseena says.

Karishma looks at her confused," Six people Maddamsir?" Karishma asks with a brow raised.

" Yeah, we two, Moonie and Anika and Zoya and Binny." Haseena says.

" Why Anika?" Karishma instantly scoffs and asks. Haseena just chuckles.

" Cause Moonie invited her." Haseena says.

' ugh I guess I'll just have to bear with it .' Karishma thinks.

" Yeah you better learn to bear with it." Haseena says out loud and winks at Karishma. Karishma face instantly turns red.

______________________________________

Short....Ik....and I haven't been updating too.....I am soo sorry I am just busy with my new schedule....anyways comment your thoughts 🤗